Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
egg, just a harmless opinion from you. on a scale of 1 to 10, rate the following for gt4
visuals
sound
gameplay
value
thxs so much for the vids 👍

cobragt
egg, just a harmless opinion from you. on a scale of 1 to 10, rate the following for gt4
visuals 8
sound 9, it's fantastic
gameplay hmm.. at this point i haven't played thát much but what i played/saw was/looked great. So it's a 8
value 9043803282830, it's GT! :)
thxs so much for the vids 👍

Ratings will probably be higher after i played the game more:)

Thxs :) Hope you have a great time with the uber gt4. I can't wait to have gt4 in my hands, I would import the Japanese version but I dont know japanese

cobragt
Thxs :) Hope you have a great time with the uber gt4. I can't wait to have gt4 in my hands, I would import the Japanese version but I dont know japanese

Same here. But hell, you are the greatest GT lover, just import it. :)

LaBounti
May your Lupo bring many victoies and when u fit a wing on it you got to show us :lol:

Ah! yes! I will capture a movie of it now.. it's so stupid haha.:)

theRukus
anyone actually know how to unlock all the tracks in arcade mode?

Win races? God knows, well you better find out before Tuesday when I get my copy because Arcade is the first thing I will attack. :P

One more question egg. Now you know I'm a graphics whore :P I can't wait but be a sucker for a pretty face. My question is, even though you aren't using 1080i, are jaggies in the final game less noticable. In the Japanese demo and prologue, they made me cry, I'm hoping the final game doesnt disappoint me.

Thanks for the vids, pics, and info from everyone who has the game! It's all amazing, and i can't wait anymore for this game to release in the U.S.! Why so long...

I don't know what trakc that is but i can tell you that i don't like they way GT4 "renders your car perfect" and that the other cars have some strange kind of "blur" during replays. You can see it at it's best at that picture.

Looks like suzuka not too far from the finish. I know there is a large sand trap a few turns near the finish from playing Lemans 24hrs :).

The camera is focused on the blue and everything else around the cam field is blurred. egg, does gt4's visuals come close to that pic or any of the other high-res pics?

Egghead, your awsome, haha funny lookin wings(I hope you didn't accually buy it :scared: :scared: :scared: !
Besides why did you start off with a Lupo anyways..

P.S. Any word on US Release Date???(this Qtr. 1 Date is KILLING me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back