Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Convertibles: can the player choose to run with open/closed top before the race? Or it depends on the actual track? (Just like the headlights in GT3.) Every convertible can be opened, or are there some closed ones? (no detailed interior)

If it has been asked before, sorry, but just too many threads there these days. :)

BROCKY if he asked me for the car please let me answer. I know you are excited but I haven't gotten a request yet.

Egghead, Bentley Speed 8 sound good?

Point taken mate, lol. No problems, ill wait my turn, is there a ticket machine???........................Hmmmm, number 1274, wow ima be waiting along time.

Seriously this thread is taking off, cheers to the peeps making new threads for vids, pics and sounds, clears everything up.

BROCKY
Point taken mate, lol. No problems, ill wait my turn, is there a ticket machine???........................Hmmmm, number 1274, wow ima be waiting along time.

Seriously this thread is taking off, cheers to the peeps making new threads for vids, pics and sounds, clears everything up.

has that vid of the monaro been uploaded yet?

BROCKY

He's working on the monaro.;) Sorry for blowing up. Go to his new thread for the vids. If it's not there you can ask politely on the status.;)

Happy New Year (only been 1hr and 18 minutes after the fact for me)

He's working on the monaro.;) Sorry for blowing up. Go to his new thread for the vids. If it's not there you can ask politely on the status.;)

Happy New Year (only been 1hr and 18 minutes after the fact for me)

Same to you mate, i was only kidding btw, lol.

Ge-had: Not that i can see but i mean he is doing alot of work to get all these vids uploaded so it might be a while. I hope we can see it though coz we have seen the ford.

Wonder why the GTS-R wasnt in the game though.

BROCKY
Same to you mate, i was only kidding btw, lol.

Ge-had: Not that i can see but i mean he is doing alot of work to get all these vids uploaded so it might be a while. I hope we can see it though coz we have seen the ford.

Wonder why the GTS-R wasnt in the game though.

yeah i know , bit of a shame, aye
:guilty:

Damn straight. I was lookin at it in Street Machine today and i mean its a circuit built car, not allowed on public roads. You would have thought it would have been in, or even a holden v8 supercar. GT5 should be a little more down under....well i hope.

Egghead
I can't really say that much about that because most of the time i driven with ABS on but the times i drove without it were ehm... well... hard

So there's an option to turn ABS off and the wheels will actually lock up now?!

BROCKY
Damn straight. I was lookin at it in Street Machine today and i mean its a circuit built car, not allowed on public roads. You would have thought it would have been in, or even a holden v8 supercar. GT5 should be a little more down under....well i hope.

Yeah it sorta sucks there only 4 Aussie cars :guilty: . But yeah i would have liked to see a holden ute or ford ute - would have been fun to do up one of those things and drive around any of the courses

edit : 5 - i totally forgot about the tickford

Has anyone seen the Prowler? It was one of the first pictures I've seen of the game way back when and havn't heard or seen anything of it since.

Can you post the link to where you got that picture.

Cheers

PS Is that a pic of the 'new' High Speed Ring.
If so, that looks AWESOME!

ge-had
Yeah it sorta sucks there only 4 Aussie cars :guilty: . But yeah i would have liked to see a holden ute or ford ute - would have been fun to do up one of those things and drive around any of the courses

edit : 5 - i totally forgot about the tickford

Yeh but unless the Tickford has its sound totally revamped it wont impress me. I loved it in GT3, but the only part that sounded realistic is the downshifts so i hope they got it spot on this time, lol. The monaro sound has been posted and i think its pretty nice, not like GTO from nfsu2, but nice.

It's a glitch, it's sinking into the track. No damage. But this is the first time I've seen PD let the cars flip over.:odd: Photomode possibly?

Cars in GT4 do noticeably lower in height with sport suspensions. I didn't try more advanced parts because I don't have much money, but when I set my Panda's ride height to 102 mm, the difference, both in handling and appearance, is strong.

Now she has 140 PS (top speed at about 200 km/h 5th gear rev-limited) and a power to weight ratio of 5.054 :)
And she understeers like hell! I need a LSD.

To the guys making al those video and sounds clips: 👍 👍 :D

just still a few questions:

* are there any new wheel brands and/or models in the game? (only saw the "regular" ones in Egghead's video)

* can you choose the size of the new wheels? or are they just "bigger" ?

* are these cars in the game? :
- '91 Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg R
- '96 Toyota MR2 SW20 GTS / G-Limited
- '91 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R

* since you're all making screens and vindeo's and such: could some one make a photo of the '86 MR2 AW11 in the color "sherwood toning" ? please :)

cobragt
Question for rukus and egg. You guys drive in real life right? Have you driven cars that are similar to the cars you have driven? If so, was it easy to get the hang of the car?

yeh i drive, but none of the cars i've driven have been in GT4.

ok i just did 3 laps of nurb in a yellow monaro (drove for about 25 mins straight)
first lap being the most shocking in terms of lack of control thanks to my new DFP :D
third lap being a vast improvement but still can be improved on A LOT: 8:41.179

anyways, im in the process of making a short monaro/nur vid as requested. it'll be on the first long straight then i spin out at the end :embarrassed:
btw, i need hosting :D

should take ages to make but u never know i might get lucky with this crappy program.

Egghead
It comes close but forget the High Res blue car. It's alot sharper when using photomode.

Yes, no problem. Which car? Can't promise you that it's available tho.

Hehe no, memory card wasn't in the PS2. :)
I won the Lupo after i got License B. Didn't buy it. It steers good, is funny looking and makes a bad noise. I love it. :P

I made a new thread so everyone can see the vids, here it is. I will place new updates there. :)

yeah, the Lupo is no slack, but I had to give it up for the Kusabi.

ZROC
Has anyone seen the Prowler? It was one of the first pictures I've seen of the game way back when and havn't heard or seen anything of it since.

I won one from the Spider & Roadster Cup or whatever it's called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back