Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
subie power
hey chaser fan you know how you brought the 22b, can you post a picture or video. also is it real nice to drive, or like in gt3 most 4wd's couldnt turn unless asm, tcs was off

- Look in my sig.
- Haven't really driven it yet

mrchicken&fries
O i got a lot of questions and knwow it will probally be hard for people to answer them because its in asian language.

Questions like!

What can u upgrade on the engine?

What can u tune on the engine

How many tuning options for the engine are theyre?

How many tuning options for the chassis are there?

Are they any tuning options for the drive train?

What are the tuning options for the drive train?

How many tuning options for the drive train are they?

How many tracks are real?

How many tracks are of fantasy?

And i got a truck more load than that sitting on the list. *smiling*

Mosy of these questions can be answered by using the search function and looking through other more specific threads.

rollazn
Please answer this questions. I have been wondering about this, myself.

Regarding the opening and closing of hoods - This appears to be an option and I have seen it on one of maskrider's scans. Howeer, I can't find this option myself in my game. It's very strange indeed, although it must be something I'm not doing correctly.

Man if i can read every damn post... on that thread. That you can use the search engine at least. Would you think that would be better?

Please guys use the search function first... not just once try 5times... if you dont find anything that you was searching until (10-15min searching) post it here and ask then.

thanks...

These are not mine just got them from a website. I only uploaded them through imageshack. Let me know via pm before you post them at another forum please!

chaser_fan
Regarding the opening and closing of hoods - This appears to be an option and I have seen it on one of maskrider's scans. Howeer, I can't find this option myself in my game. It's very strange indeed, although it must be something I'm not doing correctly.

It's not the hoods that open and close, it's the tops on the convertibles. If you dig through the translated options screens, I distinctly remember seeing one option that said "Up/Down", referring to the convertible tops.

Unless that's one of those Brit things.. hehe. UK Bonnet = US Hood, UK Boot = US Trunk... UK Hood = US Roof?

chaser_fan

Hoods? Ha-ha. You mean roofs right? :lol:

Anyways thanks!

Jedi2016
It's not the hoods that open and close, it's the tops on the convertibles. If you dig through the translated options screens, I distinctly remember seeing one option that said "Up/Down", referring to the convertible tops.

Unless that's one of those Brit things.. hehe. UK Bonnet = US Hood, UK Boot = US Trunk... UK Hood = US Roof?
Yes it's one of thoes Brit things, and I know most Brit phrases don't always make sence like snogging a bird, but calling the roof on a cabriolet does, since like a hood on a coat, the hood on a cabriolet goes over you :).

I believe I have finally found real ingame replay shots of gt4 and not photomode pics :grumpy:

TV2005010207465000%5B20050102075852%5D.jpg

TV2005010207480000%5B20050102075852%5D.jpg

TV2005010207520500%5B20050102075852%5D.jpg

TV2005010207542300%5B20050102075852%5D.jpg

Can someone with the game confirm these are indeed ingame and not photomode? I dont have anything against photomode but I just want to see how the game ingame looks.

Thats the Amuse Carbon R1 Titan, it's a RWD R34 Skyline modded to hell. Loveley.

That is a lovely car, holy hell. Had to look at it twice, gezzzz! So what you guys think? ingame replay or photomode?

cobragt
I believe I have finally found real ingame replay shots of gt4 and not photomode pics :grumpy:

http://club.nate.com/cindex6/474/f2neo/15355784/9/TV2005010207465000%5B20050102075852%5D.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://club.nate.com/cindex6/474/f2neo/15355784/9/TV2005010207480000%5B20050102075852%5D.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://club.nate.com/cindex6/474/f2neo/15355784/9/TV2005010207520500%5B20050102075852%5D.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://club.nate.com/cindex6/474/f2neo/15355784/9/TV2005010207542300%5B20050102075852%5D.jpg[IMG]
Can someone with the game confirm these are indeed ingame and not photomode? I dont have anything against photomode but I just want to see how the game ingame looks.[/QUOTE]
THats badass!

The third pic looks more like a replay to me than the other, the replay in game usually don't feature any blur effect or any effect at all.

Those look like normal captures to me. They aren't as perfect in quality as the photomode pics. Look at the little jaggies around the car and track, not very noticable. Has to be gt4 in 1080i

Those pictures of the Skyline are really nice. Too bad it’s rear-wheel-drive though. Ha-ha.

Nice job Super Supra, I just found my new wallpaper! Ha-ha.

Div is back
nah rear wheel drive makes it like a JGTC car, which is..perfect;)

Ha-ha. Opinions are like ass-holes, everyone has them. And yours STINK!

Just kidding? That was lame.

Anyways, I just love Skyline GT-Rs. So don't blame me.

The reason all the Skyline in JGTC is RWD along with all the other cars, is because 4WD is banned from JGTC.

Thanks super supra... for the Taniguchi S15 pic.

Do you have any other pics?

I would love to see a videoclip Tsukuba Circuit wet or not... with that car. and a bit trying to drift...just hit the handbrake enough early...then let it burn the rubber.... That would be something that i would even pay! :)

for those guys who would like to see that car in action download some video option rip's..

http://www.3000gt.ch/ED2K/ Enjoy... ;)

for those who would like to see Mine's Skyline in action save that thing
http://www.3000gt.ch/Forza/Clips/BM_Mine's_Skyline_R34_GT-R.avi

Egghead
I hate the license tests! :)

That worries me. Either the license test is really hard or do you just hate license test in general? In GT3, it was rather hard for me, to get all gold on all the tests. The only one I have all gold is License B and A. I am guessing it will be much harder this time around? Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back