Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Div is back
The third pic looks more like a replay to me than the other, the replay in game usually don't feature any blur effect or any effect at all.
Damn good point but is it possible that so called blur is a frame moving to another frame or something?

btw... befor i forgot.
Would it be interessting for any of you. When i got the game on monday or so... To record about 30min just gaming and all other stuff car garage. stuff like that. to make at the end maybe a divx/xvid file. what do you guys think?
total dumbness...or maybe usefull for someone?

_3000GT
do you know which license you need to get the Taniguchi's S15 (HKS/Genki)or to get Nomuken's Skyline ER34 (Blitz/Uras)?

Nope, sorry.

rollazn
That worries me. Either the license test is really hard or do you just hate license test in general? In GT3, it was rather hard for me, to get all gold on all the tests. The only one I have all gold is License B and A. I am guessing it will be much harder this time around? Damn.

I just hate them in general. :)

I think it will be very hard to get gold on every section.

_3000GT
btw... befor i forgot.
Would it be interessting for any of you. When i got the game on monday or so... To record about 30min just gaming and all other stuff car garage. stuff like that. to make at the end maybe a divx/xvid file. what do you guys think?

Do you mean that you would record just things that you would normally do if you weren't recording? If so, that sounds pretty sweet. I wouldn't go 30 minutes though...might be hard to watch for that long.

_3000GT
I actually thought of doing just that myself, but I figured the only people who would watch it are the obsessive-compulsive types, so I thought better of it.

rollazn
That worries me. Either the license test is really hard or do you just hate license test in general? In GT3, it was rather hard for me, to get all gold on all the tests. The only one I have all gold is License B and A. I am guessing it will be much harder this time around? Damn.

i found the license tests reallly easy. i got gold in most (ive got licenses A & B) without even trying.
but u cant miss out on bronze unless u're playing for the first time.

cobragt, i posted some ingame screenies the other day of the monaro & DB9

http://img111.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img111&image=db9backside7gt.jpg
http://img111.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img111&image=db9frontside0di.jpg

(cant find the monaro ones)

The K man does rule
01-Kilroy-seinfield.jpg

Do we have confirmation that AUTO cars (Benz) drives like a manual?

If so, thats hella weird as the benz in GT4P changed gears very much like an auto(ie smooth changes from gear to gear as apposed to the abrupt disengage and engage of the drivetrain like in a manual).

DRIFT GOD
even trucks ???

if so could you get a pic of a DODGE RAM with a wing for us ???

thanx bro 👍

That would be pretty funny! A pickup truck with a wing!? :lol:

(I'VE GRADUATED TO JUNIOR MEMBER!) << How'd that happen?

Strange car hehe. It only has 1 gear but it's really fast :)

And Santa got killed by a wire.

Attachments

• IMG_1009 (Large).jpg
    IMG_1009 (Large).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 254
WTF! Since when was nobel in the game?
Was it mentioned somewhere in some sort of OFFICIAL context?

If so, thats awesome.

Egghead
Strange car hehe. It only has 1 gear but it's really fast :)

And Santa got killed by a wire.
Thats a pretty cool TV you got there! How big is it? Oh and I rember driving that car in the Toyota Demo which only had two cars that and the Prius and two tracks Grand Canon and cant rember the other.

Samberto
Some cars are ineligible for a wing. Unfortunately the RUFs are excluded. Also, the RUF 3400s cannot be driven with the top down.
So.....let me get this straight I can but me let say a Lister storm racing version and put my own custom wing? Noooo I dont want to do that!! dang it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back