Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there are 4 types of tires? I'm sorry but I might have missed the info on these tires but could some list all the tire types in the game?

_3000GT
ouuu... i see you have the new version of the logitech speakers... I have the previous one. Any big difference?
what do you guys think of the new plasma-Display from Pionneer
http://www.pioneer.de/de/download.j...1091004194348pdp_435xde.jpg&method=attachment
looks like i will order that one... Technical its one of the best. And it looks also nice to me ;)

If thats the PDP-435/535, I also considered that model. But went with Sony instead. Personally I think Sony wins when it comes to design, because the black frame all around it looks kind of dull.

cobragt
So there are 4 types of tires? I'm sorry but I might have missed the info on these tires but could some list all the tire types in the game?

Sport / Racing / Dirt / Snow

yep 1twojay exactly... it is the PDP-43XDE. you know Design is allways for every other dude another thing. But i mean the main part is the technique. As i know it is the best one... am i right?
anyway... so you have a Sony Plasma-Display? how much did you pay it?

_3000GT
yep 1twojay exactly... it is the PDP-43XDE. you know Design is allways for every other dude another thing. But i mean the main part is the technique. As i know it is the best one... am i right?
anyway... so you have a Sony Plasma-Display? how much did you pay it?

Is it a HDTV?

I personaly would go for a Sharp LC-32GA3E
1775.jpg

Yep it is... And looks like it is the best one out there. That the japanese people made. I read yesterday so much at the net about those HDTV's and tests... And after reading so much i can tell you i'm sure the Pioneer use the best technic right now for Plasma Tv's. So if the price is similar like those pioneer's models (from the sharp i mean). And the design of the pioneer is also ok for ya. Then better you think twice not to get the Pioneer :sly:

btw.. the Sharp LC-32GA3E is a LCD-TV And it supports 1366x768 max. So it doesnt support real 1080i
So its sure cheaper to buy that Tv instead the Pioneer PDP-435XDE
And at least the pioneer is also about 109cm and the sharp 81cm so thats also a point why it is cheaper. (i didnt find models from pioneer at that size with the new technic they use) so i think 108/109cm is the minimum from that new model's.

_3000GT
Yep it is... And looks like it is the best one out there. That the japanese people made. I read yesterday so much at the net about those HDTV's and tests... And after reading so much i can tell you i'm sure the Pioneer use the best technic right now for Plasma Tv's. So if the price is similar like those pioneer's models (from the sharp i mean). And the design of the pioneer is also ok for ya. Then better you think twice not to get the Pioneer :sly:

It's around 2500 euro's. Only a shame that this one is going out of production. But I like LCD better than Plasma anyway ;)

yep i was also thinking better to buy a LCD instead of a Plasma. But after seeing the tests (a big test) of the PDP-435XDE those freaks tell they never see such a fantastic picture like on that tv... and i didnt read wrong. They say on any tv thing (standart TV / LCD / Plasma). And not to forget the G4 from that Pioneer model have 1.07Billion Colors... and that was nice. The new one 435xde have 7billion colors. YEP 7Billions :crazy:

and for the Golf pic... i think that pic was hard to capture... Because to se a Golf GTI MK1 in front of the Evo VI is maybe a 2second thing :)

that golf 1 is probably tuned or just being lapped. Still it's one of the best pictures I have seen so far ...

ah yes befor i forgot... for those who ask'd about the Evo VIII MR FQ400. Nope i think they wont put it in the game. Because this car was not selling in japan as i know. Just some of them in UK. they have the Evo VIII MR in japan. Awesome car... Just tune this car up to 400PS with HKS tuning if possible. And it would be better then the FQ400 ;)

cobragt

Normal tyres: N1 - N3
Sports tyres: S1 - S3
Racing tyres: R1 - R5
Dirt Tyres: DT
Snow Tyres : SP

cobragt
Does each tire have a different feeling, handling, and sound?

dunno about sound. but ye they racing feels the best - u get better grip and they tend to last longer, but that also depends on the softness.

the FPV GT is so solid in handling. i love it! awesome fun driving it around nurb (~7.5mins of intense driving :).
supercharged + all other mods (not NA tuning) = ~643ps
damn this car is good :D
monaro on the other hand is a bit fiddley with the handling. one tyre on the grass = spin out

Whats with this all black Mazda 787B that Cobra linked before?
1104676535292o.jpg

of topic but how do u know if your TV has HDTV support?

and does any know if there is in gam save for endu races?

I think majority of the new expensive tv support HDTV. And if yours doesn't say it when you bought it or in the manual most likely it is not a HDTV.

1twojay
If thats the PDP-435/535, I also considered that model. But went with Sony instead. Personally I think Sony wins when it comes to design, because the black frame all around it looks kind of dull.

I like the look of that Pioneer, it's black, which is good to my opinion becaus I'm not keen on silver ;)

but which Sony do you have? and is is an HDtv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back