Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrktMkr1986
I never said Noble was in the game.
It might have sounded harsh but wasnt having a go at ya bud.

I was kinda suprised at hearing noble being in the game. I wish it was, they are a pretty cool car.

MrktMkr1986
One gear like a CVT behaves or 1 gear as in one DIRECT gear ratio? :confused:

It has one electric motor per wheel, no gears direct drive.

It's a shame that there isn't a Test Drive option available when you are shopping for a car. Sure, i could go to arcade mode or just buy it without the Mem card in the PS2 but a test mode would have been great.

Egghead
It's a shame that there isn't a Test Drive option available when you are shopping for a car. Sure, i could go to arcade mode or just buy it without the Mem card in the PS2 but a test mode would have been great.

Yeah. Because once you buy it and it drives like crap and you hate it you wasted your money and you still won't get your full money back.:grumpy: So you have to really get scientific with the weight and horsepower, or ps for you people in Japan.

Samberto
Some cars are ineligible for a wing. Unfortunately the RUFs are excluded.
You think hybriding could fix that? Just a thought....

Has anyone expanded the GT4.vol yet? It could probably use an inspection.

Egghead

You know there was a test drive option in the first GT game on an early beta version. Odd why they wouldn't have used it, although I suppose it would spoil the experience of driving some of the fancy cars. :indiff:

cobragt
I believe I have finally found real ingame replay shots of gt4 and not photomode pics :grumpy:

TV2005010207465000%5B20050102075852%5D.jpg

Can someone with the game confirm these are indeed ingame and not photomode? I dont have anything against photomode but I just want to see how the game ingame looks.

i got one of these cars now. did a 0-400m, and best i could do was 13.277 coz it skids so much even when not at full throttle :embarrassed:

cobragt
How does it sound and handle? Would it be possible for you to make a sound or video sample of the car?

sounds bloody awesome

handles like car that's meant to go around in circles in the same spot. :embarrassed:

So is there any writeups about license test allready? I mean - which track, which car, and what you're supposed to do in each license?

I dont think a stock car just with a spoiler that isn't normally on the car will look any good. Stock rims will always look better anyway IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back