Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Pics Pimp but... wtf is up with this?
almostreal9mo.th.jpg

you have to change to japanese code... my windows is in german. dont know how to explain for the english version :P

after that you see the list in japanese. and then you can translate those parts you would like to know :)

Babelfish (altavista) can translate engl. <-> jpn.

btw, i'm uploading those (now about 400 PhotoMode pics) to the server... i will post after that the link.

Egghead, you seriously need a RGB lead to your lovely LEOWE! That red is... a bit too ugly. But thank you very much for the vids, Now I know GT4 will look GREAT on my SONY WEGA 21" via RGB!

...or you could just give the original creator credit *shrug*.

Ah... I hadn't noticed he did that, now that clears things up for me. I'd been using them for wallpapers while I was home over the holidays, so good thing I've got some of the older ones saved somewhere to use later here at school. The current selection isn't as interesting, imo.

I don't know if any of the GT4 owners still come here, but I wanted to know how much % have you guys done?

And what have you unlocked?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

OH MY GOD

Photorealistic!
This is the Best Photo mode Pic ive seen.

rx84wy.jpg

Yes i know its a photo location.
Im still not sure if its real or not :)
Somebody pinch me.

Does anyone know if Infran view can make a gallery for you? Someone said something about it but I didnt quite get it, but do any of you know of a program where you insert a folder of pictures and it makes a gallery for you that you can just put up to your site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back