Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaBounti
I stopped at the AMg E55 :)

Whats up with the bare skinned 787? Road version??
Nope there never was any road versions of the 787B, it's racing class didn't require any road cars for holomogation.

I also searech "787" and not "787B" like i should have. but with so many pages i deceide to go through anyway since i know im not the only one who noticed but it was some 4 pages back.

Can anyone do me a favor and get me any pics of more mugen/spoon/Honda/any other Honda tuned cars that are not S2000's mainly civics integras and NSX's maybe even the spoon Fit.

lol, that is one scary pic. Did you guys see the one of that huge truck getting sideways behind the little import? the guy in the import probably crapped his pants. ROFL

Hey guys im making a gallery for GT4 on my webspace I was wondering Who i need to give credit to for the pics on all the gallerys you guys have and that are in this thread.

Also who uploaded the sounds i need to give them credit too.

_3000GT, is the first one a kit? I am interested in buying something like that, but I don't have the time or skill to design one myself. :(

drprince89
Hey guys im making a gallery for GT4 on my webspace I was wondering Who i need to give credit to for the pics on all the gallerys you guys have and that are in this thread.

Also who uploaded the sounds i need to give them credit too.
Just put a link to where you got the material from I guess.

PunkRock
Anyone can translate that? That first car list looks like every car from GT2-3-C put with the GT4 cars...
Yeah it cant be right. I havent looked throuhg it all the way but if GT4 has Venturi's and Vectors then OMG I will be so happy!

I can read a bit japanese... what do you need to know exactly?

*Looks like just the white part is for GT4, the others are not sure*

lol, look at this :P (found it)

liekomg22wj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back