Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
donbenni
That's not proof! I've been reading that thread. That quote of liveforspeed isn't proof either. Show the pic of the original and people will believe. Unless you can provide the pic, then i for one will not accept that's it a fake. Why should i? There's more proof that it's real than there is that it's fake.
The first pic showing neons under a car is infact fake, however these pics of the Blitz D1 car all showing neons when the lights are on do lead me to believe that theyre on the real car and as such on the car in GT4. I've searched on Google but the only pics of the real Blitz D1 car I can find don't have any lights switched on.

04-ex1-12.jpg

They're on... kinda. As long as they're on that car only, I don't really mind.

Where are the guys with the game to confirm/deny this rumour?

Edit: Ignore me, maskrider already confirmed it. It's real. 👍

Can anyone CONFIRM a paintshop and what its features are. Ive seen an awful lot of speculation in different threads i found whilst searching but cant find any 100% confirmation.

mclaren777
Did anybody else get one of those gloves? I'd pay big money for a matching set (assuming they even made both left and right).

im not sure how you get them, i posted a link to EBAY in this thread where they were selling all that stuff, there is also a GT WATCH ;)

So wheres the suspension, those two oval things between the wheels? haha

Funny you should say that...

Those oval things are called Leaf Springs... and they support the rear wheels on the latest Corvette... hahahaha

You gotta laugh... 100 year old technology on a modern 'supercar'

Ubiquitous
Funny you should say that...

Those oval things are called Leaf Springs... and they support the rear wheels on the latest Corvette... hahahaha

You gotta laugh... 100 year old technology on a modern 'supercar'

Yeah but the Benz has full elliptical leaf springs while most later cars with leafs are semi or half elliptical springs (not full oval).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back