Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the fact that the Blitz Skyline has that neon. Sending the wrong message.

I love the fact that normal cars spark on the rumbles now. :)

whats the wrong message???

in GT3 there were some cars that had lights that other cars didnt have, for example the SPOON S2000 had a little spot light in the middle of the roof, and the #91 VIPER had a light on the doors.

it just makes the certain cars more unique, and more realistic IMO ;)

Yeah, but that's different compared to this Skyline. Very different.

I just don't like it. It doesn't fit in well. Neon has always been tacky.

Yo Drift Fans... good news.

It doesnt really matter that we dont have Drift event on GT4.
Because i saw now Video Option Vol 129 (DVD).
on Video Option Vol 130 i will get a PS2 D1 game (trial).

It will come out in Feb. 2005 in japan. Sure i buy it!!!
I allready saw a very short ingame clip. Looks very good!

_3000GT
Yo Drift Fans... good news.

It doesnt really matter that we dont have Drift event on GT4.
Because i saw now Video Option Vol 129 (DVD).
on Video Option Vol 130 i will get a PS2 D1 game (trial).

It will come out in Feb. 2005 in japan. Sure i buy it!!!
I allready saw a very short ingame clip. Looks very good!

i read about it awhile ago, its called D1 GRAND PRIX.

Ok, so this "backfire" and "sparking" is great 'n all but I hope it doesn't happen just for the sake of people wanting it in the game. I can see where full on race cars would have a lot of these effects happen but a street car... eh... not so much. Another thing about the pics with backfire in it is that it looks rather general, there are some backfires that are bigger than the pipe.

VipFREAK
Ok, so this "backfire" and "sparking" is great 'n all but I hope it doesn't happen just for the sake of people wanting it in the game. I can see where full on race cars would have a lot of these effects happen but a street car... eh... not so much. Another thing about the pics with backfire in it is that it looks rather general, there are some backfires that are bigger than the pipe.

from what ive seen it accures way too often.

Yep exactly...i just saw the clip today.
From where did you know it?

Do you know where i can get just the demo from the net?
( i mean its just a demo) i allready preorder'd the game...but this i will get end of Feb. 2005 :(

Backfires occur on cars the IMO should be.

For instance, there was a video of the new m5 (stock) backfiring!
That doesnt and shouldnt happen. STupid IMO.

XPLOSV
Backfires occur on cars the IMO should be.

For instance, there was a video of the new m5 (stock) backfiring!
That doesnt and shouldnt happen. STupid IMO.

This is not good. Too arcadey with backfire on cars that won't come near it irl.

Exactly. And it seams even mildly modded cars backfire. This is going to become annoying once we are well into the game.

I was just watching a vid with what seamed to be close to stock cars and all of them are backfiring. It almost gives the game a cheapish feel to it now.

Ohwell. :ill:

Yes they do backfire on cars that shouldn't and yes they do backfire way to often. Even PGR to have the common sense to not put backfire in an MRS.

Well I do not believe you can take a muffler off in the game. You have to have one, either the stock one, sports, semi-racing, or racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back