Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics pimp racer.

BTW - how did you get more than one car in the photos - I can only get my car in photodrive?

KSaiyu
Nice pics pimp racer.

BTW - how did you get more than one car in the photos - I can only get my car in photodrive?
What do you mean? Those were not taken by me. :lol: I posted them on my "site" in case anyone wanted wallpapers. All credits are given on that page I think.
Credits

Everytime I see new screens I want the game even more I just want the game now.

What's this???????????????????????????????????????????????
vette4oh.jpg

duhuh please post a link to the image not post the image itself. It does many users immense favours. The Official Car List comes in handy too its the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Race Car ('63).

Can't wait for the game, I'm even considering purchasing the Japanese version of the game, and try and find my way through by trial and error lol.

But I think I'll wait as there is now less to look forward to unfortunately with a few important and my favourite cars missing.

:(

It's a shame especially since there are some absolutely useless and ridiculous cars in the game and these aren't. Seriously what a waste to put in cars like the Suzuki Altoworks etc. and those little TINY econoboxes and vans etc. Not just that but why put so many variations of Subaru WRX's etc. half of what's there would be more than enough.

Silly :(

On to the cars that are missing that should be in there.

I'm very happy to see the Toyota Celica 1600GT ('70) in there aswell as the Nissan Bluebird 1600 (Datsun 1600 in our parts) in the game but what I cannot beleive is that, they've included these 2 (absolute classics, don't get me wrong) but they have not included these absolute legends!!

Mazda R100, RX2, RX3 (this one in particular), RX4, RX5
Mazda RX7 (1979-1985 Model's eg. 1st Gens, SA's, FB's)

Any one of those especially the RX3/RX7 should've been in the game, The Series 2 1983 12A Turbo RX7 AT LEAST!

Also can anyone comment on the drift aspect of the game?

I BIG TIME second that about the Mazda's, They were way competitive in the 70's thru 90's Especially! Who wouldn't like the Rattlecle sound of a Street Port, Bridge Port or even a Periphia Port 12a or 13B Engine, Man those things sound Sick!!!

Ok, so what's with the black race cars? How many are there? How can you get them?

P.S. that Bentley Speed 8 shot is the most amazing GT4 screen I've seen.

Jarus
Can't wait for the game, I'm even considering purchasing the Japanese version of the game, and try and find my way through by trial and error lol.

But I think I'll wait as there is now less to look forward to unfortunately with a few important and my favourite cars missing.

:(

It's a shame especially since there are some absolutely useless and ridiculous cars in the game and these aren't. Seriously what a waste to put in cars like the Suzuki Altoworks etc. and those little TINY econoboxes and vans etc. Not just that but why put so many variations of Subaru WRX's etc. half of what's there would be more than enough.

Silly :(

On to the cars that are missing that should be in there.

I'm very happy to see the Toyota Celica 1600GT ('70) in there aswell as the Nissan Bluebird 1600 (Datsun 1600 in our parts) in the game but what I cannot beleive is that, they've included these 2 (absolute classics, don't get me wrong) but they have not included these absolute legends!!

Mazda R100, RX2, RX3 (this one in particular), RX4, RX5
Mazda RX7 (1979-1985 Model's eg. 1st Gens, SA's, FB's)

Any one of those especially the RX3/RX7 should've been in the game, The Series 2 1983 12A Turbo RX7 AT LEAST!

Also can anyone comment on the drift aspect of the game?

and what about the datsun 510? I haven't seen that on the list. It was very competitive as well.

I guess it's not so bad, but I hope they have engine swaps for GT5, as well as the little datsun, so I can make a rotary 510. hehe.

TwinTurboJay
I still haven't seen any info at all on the cadillac CTS-V or CTS-V race car...tis a bummer

that's a shame. the cien is cool though. That reminds me...is the chrysler ME four twelve in?

As mentioned above I to can't believe KY chose to include all those econoboxes over much more important cars like the RX-2,3,4 ect. These cars had huge racing history. I'm basically 100% happy with the game, just that I feel KY could have included a larger percentage of cars with a competitive past.

Mr P510
As mentioned above I to can't believe KY chose to include all those econoboxes over much more important cars like the RX-2,3,4 ect. These cars had huge racing history. I'm basically 100% happy with the game, just that I feel KY could have included a larger percentage of cars with a competitive past.
What if they could not find the car? Or better yet if the owners of the cars refused?

Pimp racer your making me want the game even more but good work on that keep up the good work on getting screen shots from your GT4.

ALPHA
duhuh please post a link to the image not post the image itself. It does many users immense favours. The Official Car List comes in handy too its the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Race Car ('63).

With a 36-gallon fuel tank, it should be interesting to use this car in endurance races.

Finaly i got my GT4 :)
didnt sleep well for those days... now i can sleep. :crazy:

Nice pics of Nomuken's and Taniguchi's Cars...
I nearly download the whole photomode posts at the japanese page.
maybe i need to count how much pics are now in my photomode folder... :sly:

So guys i think you will understand that i have to try the game now.

See ya... :dopey:

Lucky bastard, I think mine will arrive tomorrow, its now in Arkansas, it will take like 8 hours to arrive here to Mexico....

TwinTurboJay
I still haven't seen any info at all on the cadillac CTS-V or CTS-V race car...tis a bummer
I know. PD goes all that way to add Cadilac for just the Cien? Dumb. I still hope it's in, along with the one I want. (64 Shelby Daytona Corbra Coupe Race Car)

Ok huys I was wondering if 3000gt and fabro s (when you get the game) could snap a few pictures of the crx's and more of the hondas from the photomode shoots.

drprince89
Ok huys I was wondering if 3000gt and fabro s (when you get the game) could snap a few pictures of the crx's and more of the hondas from the photomode shoots.

Shure, no problem, any question asked will be answered, anything to a GT fan...... 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back