Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really sorry to ask this, but with all these pages it is just about impossible for me to find out, my question, but have the list of the Artists and Songs been posted onto the forums? i have watched some replays and i must say some of the Music is great, so i would really appreciate it if someone knew maybe what Page (if any) the list is in, or if someone could maybe tell me? Once, agian I am sorry for asking but a couple hundred pages is just too much

Orz

and what about the datsun 510? I haven't seen that on the list. It was very competitive as well.

I guess it's not so bad, but I hope they have engine swaps for GT5, as well as the little datsun, so I can make a rotary 510. hehe.

That's the thing, the Datsun 510 IS in the game! I wrote it in my post :) but in Australia it's referred to as a Datsun 1600. But in the game it's referred to as Nissan Bluebird 1600SSS, I beleive there's 2 models! That's what I mean, they managed a Datsun 510 and Toyota Celica 1970 1600GT but no old school RX's :(

Jarus
That's the thing, the Datsun 510 IS in the game! I wrote it in my post :) but in Australia it's referred to as a Datsun 1600. But in the game it's referred to as Nissan Bluebird 1600SSS, I beleive there's 2 models! That's what I mean, they managed a Datsun 510 and Toyota Celica 1970 1600GT but no old school RX's :(

50% of the cars in GT4 make no sense, i mean c'mon how many skylines is enough ??? expecually when they left out the R32, R33, & R34 4-door skylines !!!

yeas there is 1 TUNED R34 (blitz ) in the game, but i think they should have added a wider selection of cars ;)

DRIFT GOD
50% of the cars in GT4 make no sense, i mean c'mon how many skylines is enough ??? expecually when they left out the R32, R33, & R34 4-door skylines !!!

The 4 doors ARE NOT GT-R's though.

I mean, thats like pissing and moaning becuase they put in the Corola GT-S AE-86, and not the Corolla SR-5 AE-85.

Damnit, if only they would have included the Civic DX 4 door! 🤬:boggled:

He didnt say GT-R's he say R's :)

And guys stop complaining about the game... if you guys dont like just dont buy it...thats it :)

For me its awesome...

Exactly right.. Honda is another example, they could've done with half the car list, same with Toyota's and even Mazda's, but especially Nissans with all the Skylines and the Subaru's. And I have no idea why anyone would want to drive a Daihatsu AT ALL in a game! (no offence to Daihatsu fans) but so many cars could've been replaced by so many better choices, the thing is people might say, just wait till the next one etc. but we HAVE been waiting since the original, hoping that the 'next one' will bring at least SOME of these cars and they haven't.

Still can't wait for it, but it's always those little things that make a game that extra oh so special, eg let me guess there is still no Paint Shop? I mean how good would it be to paint some of these cars in your own custom colour? NFS Underground 2 has a perfect paint shop thing, with the Gloss/Metallic/Pearl paints. With GT4's better graphics imagine how much better it would look and then going to photo mode and printing it out and sticking it on your wall! I mean my walls will still be covered with print outs from GT4 of my favourite cars, but still it's that little extra that would make it even better.

btw... you guys forgot its allready a DVD9? so let's think that way...if the game is allready on nearly 7GB. so now they have to put a paintjob (again 2month at least more work) that means japan release at Feb 2005. Anyway...
First get the game...or try to game in a store that this game allready have. And then start complaining. Because i got the game and i was gaming now for about 6hours. And i dont even have 1 big point to say...ohh no. why they did this or that. Just enjoy the damn game. Its awesome.
It would be allways something that someone might think oh better they put that car and not that... or something like that. The game is out now! you cant change that anymore... Like it! or don't :sly:

I started playing Prologue again just to get warmed up, and I will still get GT4 no matter what. It's really not that big of an issue it's just something annoying that now that the Japanese version is released and some of these things arent in the game means there's just that bit less to look forward to.

Also, since the release dates are spread apart, does that mean the US version will be slightly different to Japanese, and then PAL version different to both (slightly)? Like a few different/more/less cars? Or is it the same ****? If so then why the massive difference between release dates? I've heard people say they are fixing some things for the different regional releases etc. thats why I'm asking.

I don't mind some of the Daihatsus personally. The original Mini's got 63hp, so these aren't any worse performance wise. The Copen's a pretty neat little car, and the Storia X4 is at least as fast as the Vitz RS, with the benefit of 4WD.

Keep in mind that alot of the fun in GT4, is being able to drive a car you own.

Alot of people in Asian countries happen to own small shoebox's like Daihatsu's. So in some ways, for the Asian market (which, lets face it, is what this game is all about) they HAVE to be in there to keep people interested.

THats my take anyway.

thank you everyone for the list, it is really big, altough now i can't seem to find that good song in the replay (´Д`)y―~

I knew it was DVD9, but, isn't it only like 6gb? Or under, I've heard 5.2GB or 5.85GB, I didn't think it was 7GB?

But you know your right, I've got 2 dream games in my mind that I would love and GT4 is getting closer and closer to one of them, and GTA San Andreas is getting closer and closer to the other one, so yeah I really can't wait for GT4 here (unfortunately, got the longest wait GRR! :)) but yeah hopefully one day, yeah GT3 was awesome, played that continuously until Prologue, so I'm pretty sure GT4 with it's ****load of cars (even though some useless hehe ;)) will keep me occupied for a long long time, can't wait for photo mode! And the driving park, not to mention the drag strip.

maybe you will get those things you want in GT5 on PS3 :)

Most important game's for me:
PS2: GT4 / D1 GP / Shutoku Battle 01
XBoX: Forza Motorsports / PGR2

Has anyone else noticed that the disc brakes dont light up as easy when braking (definetly a good thing). In GT3, you can take the first corner of the race on 'cold' discs and they'd light up like a chrismas tree....

maybe you will get those things you want in GT5 on PS3

Yeah I hope so, whenever the next edition is announced I'm wishing they put them in :)

But it might be a good possibility with the PS3 especially with it's hardware etc.

Hey 3000GT I know you get asked about GT4 left right and centre, but is there anything directly drift related in GT4, like a Drift section/course/track/tournament? I remember reading from I think the developer that drift will be a big part of the game in the early days.

Or is it just like GT3 etc. where you set the car up and just then drift the courses?

XPLOSV
Has anyone else noticed that the disc brakes dont light up as easy when braking (definetly a good thing). In GT3, you can take the first corner of the race on 'cold' discs and they'd light up like a chrismas tree....

I've barely seen them light up at all, even late in a race. :confused:

But what about after a long straight into the first corner (like in Fuji)?
In GT4P they did light up (I think). I hope they still have the feature, just not so easy to light up.

1twojay
I've barely seen them light up at all, even late in a race. :confused:
I have the Forza demo with the Laguna Seca track. After the first lap the breaks light light up almost every turn.But Laguna Seca has lots of hard breaking turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back