Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
DRIFT GOD
though i am liking FM a little better i am not totally biased to either.Im getting both games.I am a racing enthuiast and love realistic racing simulation and cant think about GT4 or FM alone because they both trying to simulate realistic cars realistically as possible.

Exactly like Halo 2, the game was soooooooooo hyped up, that when it came out is was just not impressive!
But it's different for GT4, we were expecting all these features to be included in the game and we are now dissapointed to see that they were not implemented! However, the capacity of a PS2 is an obstacle and PD maxed that capacity out, that's for sure!!!!!! They have delivered us the biggest GT game EVER and possibly the best looking game on the PS2. Thus, we shouldn't complain about things like paintshop, it's practicly inconsiderable in front of say....physics or the number of cars and tracks!!

Also, they are a company trying to maximise profit. In order to do that they have to keep the interest of the fans at a high level. What better way to do that than tease them and make them want more features in the next GT game (GT5 :) )
It's all business people, we are just the ground they make their money on.

Basically, GT4 is the most comprehensive game of all GT games and racing games of all time!
It's definitely worth buying and will it will satisfy us, for now!! ;)

Solid Lifters
I know. PD goes all that way to add Cadilac for just the Cien? Dumb. I still hope it's in, along with the one I want. (64 Shelby Daytona Corbra Coupe Race Car)

yeah me too! that car sounded beastly in GT2.

I also wonder if they'll consider putting Cunninghams into the next Gran Turismo...

3rdgenracerX
Meh so what if stock cars backfire, how many people do you see driving their stock car around on the streets near its red line, and run on a high octane? Afterall what kind of fuel do you use in racing?? Hopefully not pump gas
In most European track races, normal pump fuel is used.

And you never took part in any clubraces it seems me. Even driven against the red line, street cars do not or only occasionally backfire.

Buck-O
The 4 doors ARE NOT GT-R's though.

I mean, thats like pissing and moaning becuase they put in the Corola GT-S AE-86, and not the Corolla SR-5 AE-85.

Damnit, if only they would have included the Civic DX 4 door! 🤬:boggled:

I would have appreciated the R32 and R33 GTS-t's definitely.. rear wheel drive skylines, slightly less power but so what... definitely nice... plus the R34 GT-Turbo which the Blitz skyline is modelled on would be nice too...

It does strike me as odd that they didn't add these but added many GT-R's that have very subtle differences... however it's all good.

DRIFT GOD
i will also buy FORZA when it comes out, im just tired of seing FORZA pop up in GT4 topics.
Their the only two games trying to simulate car physics realistically not including Enthusia. When talking about realistic physics and simulations of cars i cant help comparing FM with GT4. Im not trying ot start a FM discussion, just adding a sentence or two for comparison purposes when it arises :boggled: . :odd:

Jarus
That's the thing, the Datsun 510 IS in the game! I wrote it in my post :) but in Australia it's referred to as a Datsun 1600. But in the game it's referred to as Nissan Bluebird 1600SSS, I beleive there's 2 models! That's what I mean, they managed a Datsun 510 and Toyota Celica 1970 1600GT but no old school RX's :(

Doh! I forgot about the rally car! :banghead:

Is the street car in the game? I know, I'm pushing my luck...

After you run out nitrous from using it during a race, do you then have to purchase it again, or does it replenish itself? If so, what is the duration that it is replenished? Does the game replenish your nitrous supply for the next race, a certain period of time (in endurances) such as 1 hour or whatever? Just wondering if it's something you have to purchase again once you run out of it in a race :)

formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please

magnum99
formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please formula one car pics please
Are you an idiot or something? :rolleyes:

magnum99

Check the homepage of this site.

Ryosuke_Gumna
Oh my god, they put "Fujiwara Tofu Shop" !!!!!!!!! VERY NICE

Link

Link doesn't work.. and I'm sure it's a photoshop anyway I've already seen many shots of the SS Trueno right door and it's as plain as it was in GT3.

Majarvis
After you run out nitrous from using it during a race, do you then have to purchase it again, or does it replenish itself? If so, what is the duration that it is replenished? Does the game replenish your nitrous supply for the next race, a certain period of time (in endurances) such as 1 hour or whatever? Just wondering if it's something you have to purchase again once you run out of it in a race :)
Anyone? Please?

Buggy Boy
In most European track races, normal pump fuel is used.

And you never took part in any clubraces it seems me. Even driven against the red line, street cars do not or only occasionally backfire.

My first street car backfired!!!..............When i blew the exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back