Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
  • 564,716 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
cobragt
The camera is focused on the blue and everything else around the cam field is blurred. egg, does gt4's visuals come close to that pic or any of the other high-res pics?

It comes close but forget the High Res blue car. It's alot sharper when using photomode.

Hmm maybe tomorrow you can get some Nurb vids? or is it locked?

Yes, no problem. Which car? Can't promise you that it's available tho.

z06camaro
Egghead, your awsome, haha funny lookin wings(I hope you didn't accually buy it :scared: :scared: :scared: !
Besides why did you start off with a Lupo anyways..

Hehe no, memory card wasn't in the PS2. :)
I won the Lupo after i got License B. Didn't buy it. It steers good, is funny looking and makes a bad noise. I love it. :P

I made a new thread so everyone can see the vids, here it is. I will place new updates there. :)
 
BROCKY if he asked me for the car please let me answer. I know you are excited but I haven't gotten a request yet.

Egghead, Bentley Speed 8 sound good?
 
i Totally AGREE - May us Aussie hear our Beauty's at a beatuifull track =)

--> Go the V8 power :sly:
 
After the Bentley.

oh and egghead if you cannot use the Speed 8 then how about the Dodge Charger 440 R/T.:)
 
hey egg head can you get some sounds for DB9 thanks alot or a video
 
Bentley isn't available yet in Arcade mod, Dodge Charger is available. So i will use that car. :)

I also will capture the Holden Monaro after Blackbirds vid.

Rohanmalvea
hey egg head can you get some sounds for DB9 thanks alot or a video

In a couple of hours. I will place it in the new thread i made.
 
Thanks Egghead. Maybe in a few days I'll ask for the Cobra 427 since it sounds uber nice. I'm still thinking of a track. Of course I really need to stop asking for vids because it will ruin my experience when I get(whenever that is :rolleyes:
 
egg, do the brakes on race cars lock up easily with abs off
 
i'll try and make a vid of a monaro on the nurb

but dont laugh at my shocking driving using the DFP :D
 
cobragt
egg, do the brakes on race cars lock up easily with abs off

I can't really say that much about that because most of the time i driven with ABS on but the times i drove without it were ehm... well... hard
 
theRukus
i'll try and make a vid of a monaro on the nurb

but dont laugh at my shocking driving using the DFP :D


Is the monaro a handle to drive or is it just smooth cruising
 
theRukus
but dont laugh at my shocking driving using the DFP :D

Lol, ive tried it just a couple of minutes ago... It's a good thing i didn't record it haha... Damn, it feeeeeeeeeels so much different then the previous demos/prologue. It's scary. :)
 
Question for rukus and egg. You guys drive in real life right? Have you driven cars that are similar to the cars you have driven? If so, was it easy to get the hang of the car?
 
Egghead
Lol, ive tried it just a couple of minutes ago... It's a good thing i didn't record it haha... Damn, it feeeeeeeeeels so much different then the previous demos/prologue. It's scary. :)



So the DFP is totally different to use in GT4 than in GT4P?
 
I don't have a license. I'm working on it tho!
 
ge-had
So the DFP is totally different to use in GT4 than in GT4P?

Oh yes, if you think GT4P was good with the wheel then you will be stunned what GT4 "does" with the wheel. It's fan*beep*tastic!
 
egghead can u get the 22b subaru impreza yet. if so id love to see and hear it on some windy track. thanks.
 
Haha, i'm turning on the PS2. Shutting it off.. then running it again.. then shutti...

Going to look now if it available.
 
iceburns288
Just don't ever turn it off! ever...

hehe :)

Nope, sorry Subie Power! Can't find it in Arcade Mode. WIll report back when it's unlocked and how you do it.
 
Egghead
Oh yes, if you think GT4P was good with the wheel then you will be stunned what GT4 "does" with the wheel. It's fan*beep*tastic!


Fully sick --> Runs to the Airport --> Hops on Plane to you know where - buys GT4 --> arrives back in Australia and ---> hmmm.. What would you know it is totally different

Note --> Why do i have to wait till march or whenever :guilty:
 
hey egg hows the DB9 videos coming along or the sounds which ever one you thought of doing
 
subie power
egghead can u get the 22b subaru impreza yet. if so id love to see and hear it on some windy track. thanks.

I just bought the 22b for 2,500,000cr.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back