Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering after watching the Gran Turismo 4 Intro movie like 30 times, usually the cars shown in the intro movie are in the game. Do you suppose that race-modified Ford GT is in the game the way it's shown in the intro movie?

I love the wind noise that is apparently on every track now, since you wouldn't be doing all that slowing down on the Test Course. Excellent. :)

My only issue is the lack of the clutch "pop." Shame. :(

Giancarlo
I love the wind noise that is apparently on every track now, since you wouldn't be doing all that slowing down on the Test Course. Excellent. :)

Actually, except for the Ford SVT F150 Lightning, I've recorded sounds at the Test Course :)

I'd like to know how the 24 hour Nürburgring endurance is featured? Can you save in the middle of it or do you have to drive the whole 24 hours at once? Nice sounds 👍

I can confirm that the sound of the M3 is quite real as I have a video of an M3 being tested on a dyno and it has the same sound :)

and by the way happy new year guys its 12 :24am here in saudi arabia now ,hope this year will be a better year to u all ;)

please please please can you record the 1982 audi quattro and , if possible, the 1985 audi quattro s1 rally car. some other ones i would like are the bentley speed 8, the audi r8, the sauber mercedes c9 and the mercedes clk-gtr. thank you.

Akira, thanks for your selfless work there buddy.

Just a quick question. Can you choose tracks like the ring as soon as you get a car to practice on or do you have to unlock it?
How is the ring like? WHen you buy suspension and other mods, can you let us know if the same things are tunable (like spring rate and camber) or if they have included new things (eg roll center adjustments etc etc).

As for blown engines. Didnt someone (maskrider?) say that in the tuning menu, you can buy new engines? Aaybe Akira can look at the tuning menu for new engines.

the imprezza rally car sounds like an evo and not like a boxer rumble. this is due to equal length header on the rally model. the gc8 wrx's and sti's didnt have equal length headers and they sound amazing. i think the latest gd8's have equal legnth headers. the horsepower gain is about 20ps but i dont think its worth it as u have to sacrafice the rumble

Ok, it's video record time because i'm feeling a little bit sick so i can record some movies instead of celebrating the new year with friends/beer. :)

What do you guys want to see?

Yeah, I've not seen this bonnet or roof cam yet, preferably film a LMP and GT race at LeMans if possible, if not Infinion or that park track I can't remeber the name but it's surrounded by mountains.

If you could how about a vid of some of those muscle cars, F150 Lightning, and the Delorean.

The IROC-Z Concept if you have it unlocked and the C6 would be greatly appreciated. :cool: :mischievous:

Thanks man! :D

Might want to start up a new thread, Egghead, like Akira did for the audio. I've got my options set to 100 posts per page, and this thing is still on page thirty.. hehe. :)

Thanks in advance for getting the vids! :cheers:

fruitcake
all the ingame camera views :)

Camera views

There is something wrong with my tv card, i can't record "high quality vids" atm. If i set it too high it crashes. So the vids won't be very sharp. Sorry for that. More are coming.

New thread.. Hmm, good plan.

anyone still sitting on preparing order @lik-sang?

nearly 2 days now..ok...new years day:Pbut hey...i paid 90 bucks and i'd like to have my order ASAP :dunce: :scared:

Egghead
Camera views

There is something wrong with my tv card, i can't record "high quality vids" atm. If i set it too high it crashes. So the vids won't be very sharp. Sorry for that. More are coming.

New thread.. Hmm, good plan.
Nice Callaway 👍
Do you have Windows Media Encoder? Use that and tweak with the video and encoding settings to record. I use ATI Multimedia Center to watch but WME to record. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back