Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
cobragt
I thought it was called the clk clr.
No, they do look similar, the CLR was an evolution of the CLK-LM (as seen in GT4) which was an evolution of the CLK-GTR.
clr_1024x768_1.jpg

CLR
Mercedes-CLK-LM-in-pits.jpg

CLK-LM
clk1.jpg

CLK-GTR

live4speed
No, they do look similar, the CLR was an evolution of the CLK-LM (as seen in GT4) which was an evolution of the CLK-GTR.
clr_1024x768_1.jpg

CLR
Mercedes-CLK-LM-in-pits.jpg

CLK-LM
clk1.jpg

CLK-GTR
too bad the clr was flawed, it looks the best out of all of them imo

I was a very unfortunate flaw because it only happend gong over that crest while behind anoth car so in tests it never showed up.

SHIRAKAWA Akira
There are so many songs I'll probably never hear (since I disable bgm in races) that I don't know what to do!

At least there's the Music Theater, perhaps there's a posibility to listen to songs in its entirety, unlike GT3 where there were only short samples of each of the songs in the options menu.

Looking at the soundtrack list (that maskrider put out), I'm curious of how some of the songs sound like. It's good to see that there are two Papa Roach songs in GT4 (there was a PR one in GT3's US soundtrack), one of which I've already heard in two of EA Sports' 2005 games (NASCAR and NHL). I'm not sure, but I think the song "Getting Away With Murder" might've been remixed or something like that [listed as "Getting Away With... (Gran Turismo 4 Vrenn..."].

I haven't thought about which song sample should I request, since it's quite a big soundtrack (though, I'm pretty sure this will be unchanged for the US release), but I was wondering if you (or anyone else) know what song was playing in the E3 2K4 GT4 trailer, 'cause I can't seem to discover who plays that song and the title of it. o_0

Oh yeah, one more question, concerning the replays, is there a "music video" option like in GT3? :P

DVG
At least there's the Music Theater, perhaps there's a posibility to listen to songs in its entirety, unlike GT3 where there were only short samples of each of the songs in the options menu.

Looking at the soundtrack list (that maskrider put out), I'm curious of how some of the songs sound like. It's good to see that there are two Papa Roach songs in GT4 (there was a PR one in GT3's US soundtrack), one of which I've already heard in two of EA Sports' 2005 games (NASCAR and NHL). I'm not sure, but I think the song "Getting Away With Murder" might've been remixed or something like that [listed as "Getting Away With... (Gran Turismo 4 Vrenn..."].

I haven't thought about which song sample should I request, since it's quite a big soundtrack (though, I'm pretty sure this will be unchanged for the US release), but I was wondering if you (or anyone else) know what song was playing in the E3 2K4 GT4 trailer, 'cause I can't seem to discover who plays that song and the title of it. o_0

Oh yeah, one more question, concerning the replays, is there a "music video" option like in GT3? :P

I'll record some samples later, since it requires some time. Yes, the "music video" option in replays is still in!

live4speed
I was a very unfortunate flaw because it only happend gong over that crest while behind anoth car so in tests it never showed up.
live, you like the R8C? I love that car! I was really hope it's a hidden car in gt4.

cobragt
live, you like the R8C? I love that car! I was really hope it's a hidden car in gt4.
Yeah but it only raced one year if I remeber correctly, I doubt it's in GT4 but it would be nice.

Fantastic game. I really like it. :)
Altough i didn't even know if it would work on my PS2 (don't know what chip is in it :/) but it runs perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back