Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
cobragt
I can't see that bump making the supra do a wheelie. My best bet is someone has that supra souped!

I've followed the white lines and shading of the bump so you can see it clearly.

Also, souped? What flavour...leek and potato?

Pak
640x480 interlaced :).

Btw, does the PS2 have a hardware deinterlacer/scaler and how good is it?
Or is the cpu doing the work? :)
wouldn't that be for 480p? Or could that be for both 1080i and 480p?

SHIRAKAWA Akira, thank you for the sounds 👍
Is it possible perhaps to record the M3 or M3 CSL and maybe the Audi Quattro? Thank you in advance :)

Well I'm sure if you were going around 200mph+ as a fully tuned Supra on GT4 will be able to do, in real life, the front bumper could hit the incline and the pressure along with stiff aftermarket suspension and speed would result in a wheelie or jump. The height would be dependent on the angle of the bump and speed.

eddieturner2002
I've followed the white lines and shading of the bump so you can see it clearly.

Also, souped? What flavour...leek and potato?

cobragt
I see the bump but what I was saying was I can't see how that bump made that supra do a wheelie like that.

the car is most likely on its second or third bounce after hitting the bump in the road, i didnt see that when i posted it ;)

Hey SHIRAKAWA, please get a recording of the 'Cuda 440 if you can

BTW, great sound files. So far im very impressed with the difference. 👍

The sounds should be great on a DProLogicII system!

I like this more than the pictures, keep them coming (no particular request)

Yep, if the cars setup is right and your going fast enough I'm sure that bump could send the front airbourne.

imagine that supra with 700hp, going 200+ mph on that straight, then nos kicking in effect, mix all of that in with that bump on the straight! Might do the famous clk flip.

DVG
Think it's possible to record some music samples, SHIRAKAWA, since you are recording car sounds? :P

There are so many songs I'll probably never hear (since I disable bgm in races) that I don't know what to do!

SHIRAKAWA Akira NICE SOUNDS DUDE! YOU ROCK! Can I request any version of the NSX? SOund I wanna hear the Vtec! :D
*EDIT* If you dont mind will you rev it up a bit? :D

cobragt
imagine that supra with 700hp, going 200+ mph on that straight, then nos kicking in effect, mix all of that in with that bump on the straight! Might do the famous clk flip.
The NOS wouldn't have much effect on a 700Bhp car. And the CLK never flipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back