Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Nissan Silvia/200SX S14 Kouki in? It has been in all the past GT's but it's not mentioned anywhere on the GT website nor have I seen a screenshot of it.

It's slowed down quite a lot in the last minute or so, though... I was at 600kb/s, now I'm at 190...

Hmm, there's an Audi R8 with yellow trim (instead of red) at the end of the vid, which represents Joest's 2nd car, usually. Two R8s?

PunkRock
Hmm, there's an Audi R8 with yellow trim (instead of red) at the end of the vid, which represents Joest's 2nd car, usually. Two R8s?

Probably just different paint schemes for cars you win.

DRIFT GOD
yes and it shows alot of cars backfireing ;)
O please! lol I'm asking this because I haven't even seen the full game in motion, I want to so bad. I wouldn't be asking questions like that :grumpy:

Hmmm.... I got an illegal opertaion in winamp when the video got to the pit part with the "1st Gear" sign. I'm d/ling it again from GTplanet.

I was able to watch it one time through, though. It was pretty impressive.

Event Horizon
Hmmm.... I got an illegal opertaion in winamp when the video got to the pit part with the "1st Gear" sign. I'm d/ling it again from GTplanet.

WMP10 bombs out past there too - did you direct download? dodgy stream!

Event Horizon

Hehehe sounds like some very advanced self-destruct mechanism :D. KY has really thought of everything :).

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back