Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dew
WMP10 bombs out past there too - did you direct download? dodgy stream!
I d/l'd it through BT and GTPlanet, and I get the same error at the same spot. In WinAMP and WMP10.

MPC would not play the film right(it crashed after 2:32 minutes)but the realoneplayer did the job!looked great!
Want it NOW!!!!!

video is a bit glitchy on my machine for some reason

but still awesome.

goosebumps hellya, chills down my spine but i'm sure just like the previous GTs I'll be even more blown away when I play it on my TV

The vid works on quicktime but not on WMP, how do I get it to work on that?

is it really glitchy for anyone else?

304 colour pages + 96min DVD:

attachment.php

Attachments

• c6_1_b.jpg
    c6_1_b.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 660
I'm downloading it now but at 60kb/s only. Normal dowload speed is usually 160kb/s.

DivX, the two times I had it, ruins the playback of WMV clips on my WMP. WHy, I don't know. But, I hope I can watch it with Bit Torrent.

I got it working. I just skip until 1:42. Do the cars really sound like that in the game?! :drool:*orgasm*:drool:

Is this GT4 bible in bundle with the JDM japanese edition of GT4 (which costs more than the asian japanese version) or is it sold separately?

Someone with the game, please tell me the pre race footage in the intro was ingame replay because I and many others haven't seen ingame footage yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back