Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
video is beyond sweet ... I am speechless ... thank you so much!

I just watched the Intro video....

If anyone needs me, I'll be in my closet.. Sobbing....

I'm thinking that's the Falken BP D1 RX-7. Even though the list says it's from '03, it may just have run in the series in '03...

the video worked for me! thanks for the video! the opening really has the original GT feel to it... well except for the opera singing... but really nice... i would have to agree that i still like GT2's opening the most.

The359
I'm thinking that's the Falken BP D1 RX-7. Even though the list says it's from '03, it may just have run in the series in '03...

I see Falken on the nose, and BP on the sides... I think you're right.

For me watching the video when I actually purchase the game is part of a ritual, I will wait till then. But by the sounds of things it will be well worth the wait.

👍

Well, I hope the third time is a charm. I had to download DivX, again. Which means I'll have to do a system restore after watching the video, again.

DRIFT GOD, it this doesn't work, I'll take you up on your offer. Thanks again. 👍

7thGenAccord
the video worked for me! thanks for the video! the opening really has the original GT feel to it... well except for the opera singing... but really nice... i would have to agree that i still like GT2's opening the most.

You better be talking about the Japanese version of GT2 *shakes fist like Homer* although the american version was well done but not as nicely as the Japanese one and the Euro version was boring as ****.

Someone mentioned seeing his Mazda 323 in maskrider's gallery, but I am unable to find it. I drive a 2001' Mazda 323F (it's called that way in Europe, in the USA is called Mazda Protege5). Could someone confirm this?

BTW, I knew once the firsts copies of GT4 started to show up "something" big was going to happen, but this thread has been absolutely great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A poor old bastard in Europe......... sigh!

Samelborp
Someone mentioned seeing his Mazda 323 in maskrider's gallery, but I am unable to find it. I drive a 2001' Mazda 323F (it's called that way in Europe, in the USA is called Mazda Protege5). Could someone confirm this?

Mazda Familia Sport 2.0 = Mazda 323 = Mazda Protege.

License reward cars:

http://www.geocities.jp/bellinus_crispa/html/lic_pre_car.htm

Domestic B
Gold - Honda S500 '60
Silver - Mazda Kusabi '03
Bronze - VW Lupo1.4 '60

Domestic A
G - Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
S - Honda Dual Note '01
B - Pontiac SunfireGXP '22

International B
G - Jenson Interceptor-MkIII '74
S - Mazda RX-8 Concept(TypeII) '01
B - Nike One '22

International A
G - No idea on one of the kanjis here....
S - Nissan GT-R Concept '01
B - Nismo 270R '94

S
G - Ford Model T
S - Pontiac Solstice coupe '02
B - Mercury CougarXR-7 '67

Kaz said gt4 would have a load of le mans cars but we dont even have the panzo lmp, no chysler lmp; I really wanted that one! and that sexy caddy lmp isnt in :( I should slap kaz for misleading. We got only one caddy, that stupid cien car :grumpy: sucked in gtc imo. but hey, atleast the damn game has finally released.

GTXLR
that page seems to have died.
I was looking succesfully through it then all images went down.

Should be fine now, I had continuelly tune the settings and the name server daemon crashed at one point.

GTXLR
any translation on that! :)

baberlfish did this:

Country BG: HONDA S500 ' 60S: Matsuda wedge ' 03B: The Volkswagen reportage 1.4 ' 60 Country AG: The NISSAN グランツーリスモ skyline GT-R ' 01S: HONDA dual note ' 01B: The Pontiac sun fire GXP ' 22 International BG: ジェンセン interceptor MkIII ' 74S: Matsuda RX-8 concept (type II) ' 01B: Nike One ' 22 International AG: Child dream zero ' 78S: The NISSAN GT-R concept ' 01B: ニスモ 270R ' 94 SG: Ford model T ツアラー S: The Pontiac ソルスティス coupe ' 02B: Mercury cougar XR-7 ' 67

I see a number of cars but i can't make anything out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back