Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
cobragt
Someone with the game, please tell me the pre race footage in the intro was ingame replay because I and many others haven't seen ingame footage yet.

The Intro was always CG'ed, even way back when GT came out in 96. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

eddieturner2002
Is the Nissan Silvia/200SX S14 Kouki in? It has been in all the past GT's but it's not mentioned anywhere on the GT website nor have I seen a screenshot of it.

It was mentioned somewhere that you'd have to ask your question 50 times before it'd get noticed. 48 more to go.

Nope GT2 had the best intro.......and way longer.......this GT4 intro has better quality ofcourse....but its super short...anyhow that Ford GT on the very start wasnt a game model it was an actual real life car....

Ya the op seemed a bit short but it was still very nice :) I really liked the dramatic effect with the Ford GT

Thanks maskrider ;)

Simply stunning... absolutely breathtaking... "Moon Over The Castle" reached a whole new level with this amazing choir!

It would be great if SCEA kept this intro untouched on the north american GT4...
but after these years, it's difficult to believe in such a thing...

just unlocked the Nike One 2022... incidentally, it was unlocked after I completed the blue int'l license and I didn;t even need any golds... mostly silvers and bronzes... as for the car... it handles like its on rails, has 8 gears with a top speed of around 240Kph... you can also hear the heartbeat of the driver... the faster you go, the faster the heartbeat...

PunkRock
The Intro was always CG'ed, even way back when GT came out in 96. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
To be honest, some of the footage scene in the intro looked like simple replay footage. And gt3 even used some ingame replay footage.
does this
83836_4.jpg

look like CG?
or this
83836_2.jpg

yeah, the car is totally cg......and boy does it look amazing :) 👍

also, I really hope they don't change the song or intro for the PAL release......but I bet they will..... :indiff:

Is it me, or should it the vid be longer?......GT vids are usually long

GILLET
Nope GT2 had the best intro.......and way longer.......this GT4 intro has better quality ofcourse....but its super short...anyhow that Ford GT on the very start wasnt a game model it was an actual real life car....

Real life!, no it is possible to make that in computer, its called "rendering". It is possible to make it look very realistic, ive been working with it. Ive seen a 3d model of Enzo, it took me a few hours to decide if it was real or not. (it was a render)

nickmp0wer
is there a "favorties" car list where you can place your favortie cars and cars used most often?

Yes.

I had indeed trying to translate the screens but stopped since Lik-Sang has done it.

car-select.jpg

car-screen.jpg

sinner
just unlocked the Nike One 2022... incidentally, it was unlocked after I completed the blue int'l license and I didn;t even need any golds... mostly silvers and bronzes... as for the car... it handles like its on rails, has 8 gears with a top speed of around 240Kph... you can also hear the heartbeat of the driver... the faster you go, the faster the heartbeat...
human element
👍

It didn't work for me at all. Twice. I'm not surprised. It's always been a pain in the ass to dowload videos from this website. Except Alpha's videos. They always work.

super supra
Real life!, no it is possible to make that in computer, its called "rendering". It is possible to make it look very realistic, ive been working with it. Ive seen a 3d model of Enzo, it took me a few hours to decide if it was real or not. (it was a render)

Ya probably that...but the point I'm trying to get across is that the Ford GT in the beginning isnt gonna be like that in the game..it just looked to crisp...besides Polyphony still hasnt gotten this perfect yet....hopefully with the upcoming cell processor on the PS3 with nVidia technology....just sounds awesome........a very nice combination of powerhouse in that PS3 anyhow yea.....quite possible they maybe able to get the cars better on GT5...dont get me wrong GT4 is still great...so dont jump on me....

GILLET

Yeah GT2 is still the best...this one was nice but kinda boring? I liked Prologue a lil better...it had better action sequences.

Solid Lifters
It didn't work for me at all. Twice. I'm not surprised. It's always been a pain in the ass to dowload videos from this website. Except Alpha's videos. They always work.

yeah, the intro vid is all wierd :indiff: ...gonna just wait till there is one that works better........

**** me that was ****ing awesome.

The torrent worked fine for me, oh **** that was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back