Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jows73
For me watching the video when I actually purchase the game is part of a ritual, I will wait till then. But by the sounds of things it will be well worth the wait.

👍

Chances are it will be a completely different intro video when you get your copy.

cobragt
Kaz said gt4 would have a load of le mans cars but we dont even have the panzo lmp, no chysler lmp; I really wanted that one! and that sexy caddy lmp isnt in :( I should slap kaz for misleading. We got only one caddy, that stupid cien car :grumpy: sucked in gtc imo. but hey, atleast the damn game has finally released.
Weve got more than any previouse GT game, I'm happy with the LM cars so far. As for the Cien, I think it's a great especially when it's been setup right.

live4speed
Weve got more than any previouse GT game, I'm happy with the LM cars so far. As for the Cien, I think it's a great especially when it's been setup right.
We got a good selection, but I'm just greedy so dont mind me :rolleyes:

KSaiyu
License reward cars:

http://www.geocities.jp/bellinus_crispa/html/lic_pre_car.htm

Domestic B
Gold - Honda S500 '60
Silver - Mazda Kusabi '03
Bronze - VW Lupo1.4 '60

Domestic A
G - Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
S - Honda Dual Note '01
B - Pontiac SunfireGXP '22

International B
G - Jenson Interceptor-MkIII '74
S - Mazda RX-8 Concept(TypeII) '01
B - Nike One '22

International A
G - No idea on one of the kanjis here....
S - Nissan GT-R Concept '01
B - Nismo 270R '94

S
G - Ford Model T
S - Pontiac Solstice coupe '02
B - Mercury CougarXR-7 '67

A Model T for al golds on S license? What the hell? It's not worth it. 👎 All these prize cars are crappy.

Some screens from the Intro for all you guys who can't see it.

Attachments

• GT4intro.jpg
    GT4intro.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 314
cobragt
wing even made that car look good

Could you link those big pics from now on? They're upwards of 200-250k in general, people on dial-up suffer enough as is.

MadduckUK
gt4cars is back, for some reason it seems to be going through them all by itself... spooky!

May be a compatibility problem with the JavaScript in the ACDSee 6 generated album HTML files. There are better ways to generate the pages and I will do it all over again when all the cars are there.

I'm just nitpicking now. But I noticed the Evo VIII MR has the rims from the standard GSR, instead of the 14-spoke rims that I believe is the correct rims. Is this just a mistake?

maskrider
May be a compatibility problem with the JavaScript in the ACDSee 6 generated album HTML files. There are better ways to generate the pages and I will do it all over again when all the cars are there.
its alright. was like getting a very fast slideshow

Hiroke, note that the Lancer Evo V shown at the Photomode board also has the wheels from the VIII. Perhaps there's some degree of wheel interchangeability?

By the way, it's great to see you again!

HondaKid86
Hiroke, note that the Lancer Evo V shown at the Photomode board also has the wheels from the VIII. Perhaps there's some degree of wheel interchangeability?

By the way, it's great to see you again!

Those Enkei wheels were already in GT3, Adam. Except they don't look quite as good. ;)

the flip was done by mclaren CLK GTR twice and by a porsche GT1 once .. or something like that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back