Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I wish I could do the same.

I'm only going to use caps locks for the sake of someone hearing me.

AN IMAGE POSTED HERE DIRECTLY PLEASE OF THE DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB.

Thank you

Fine attachments. I've seen attachments of images quite recently. Thats what I meant. And it's multiple images attached so I think someone can handle one. I've been asking for this image multiple times in this thread but everyone has ignored me so you can understand my frustration.

If you've been in and out of the thread multiple times, clicking one of the many links couldn't be too much work.

somebody has some news about those weathereffects? or do the skies never change?

anybody bought himself a slick tyre yet (hard)? and if so how many laps do they last with a sportscar?

and if you would be so lucky to unlock cars that haven't been mentioned yet, please let us know wich one...

forever yours,...daddy

Ah, I wish I could do the same.

I'm only going to use caps locks for the sake of someone hearing me.

AN IMAGE POSTED HERE DIRECTLY PLEASE OF THE DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB.

Thank you

This has been posted at least 100 billion times already, just search, ffs.

All the cars available from the dealers:
http://z-o-g.org/gt4cars/

We're still missing the used cars, hopefully someone will have the courage to sort them out...

Has anyone gotten to test out the drag racing mode? Im curious to how it works. Im also curious to know if there are any specific tires that you can purchase for drag racing. Any info would be great. Thanks.
James-

PunkRock
This has been posted at least 100 billion times already, just search, ffs.

All the cars available from the dealers:
http://z-o-g.org/gt4cars/

We're still missing the used cars, hopefully someone will have the courage to sort them out...

Well as much posts as this thread gets in a few hours while I'm asleep it's hard to keep track where you stopped and where to leave off.

But thank you. Now I will leave this chaos.

maskrider
I had considered to stop since there is Lik-Sang's translations but had continued on regardless.

I have done a few (like the way I'd done with Prologue) but then I am doing it very slowly. Synth61 will help me (indeed great to have him as he is Japanese and I am just a novice - or even worse -)

these are better. i was gonna post a message saying that someone should do it like the prologue translations :embarrassed:

keep at it!

ps: thanks :D

edit: maybe post them at imageshack.com as it's faster and it's free :embarrassed:

To anyone who is awake and playing GT4 right now, could you in any possible way go to the Used Car Lot and just possibly LIST what cars are available at your current moment? Make, Model, and Year would be all I'd need.

It'd be a big help in completing the car list.

EDIT: Also, anyone care to identify this car?

it would have been crazy if one of the courses was the gunsai touge from best motoring videos. That would have been the highest pinnacle of mankind.

Last time I looked at this topic it was on page 103 now its page 120 wow that was a lot of replies I have seen of late in a short amount of time wow.

Can I have some screens of any:

BMW's
Merc's
Audi's
VW's
Jaguar's

and Fords in any of your GT4 games plz.

The359
To anyone who is awake and playing GT4 right now, could you in any possible way go to the Used Car Lot and just possibly LIST what cars are available at your current moment? Make, Model, and Year would be all I'd need.

It'd be a big help in completing the car list.

EDIT: Also, anyone care to identify this car?

Used cars images (initially available)

http://z-o-g.org/gt4usedcars/

Egghead
What is "dive"?

Dive Camera

http://z-o-g.org/imgs/gt4/dive-camera.jpg

maskrider
I had considered to stop since there is Lik-Sang's translations but had continued on regardless.

I have done a few (like the way I'd done with Prologue) but then I am doing it very slowly. Synth61 will help me (indeed great to have him as he is Japanese and I am just a novice - or even worse -)

These are some (not all of them) of those that I've done.

Great job, Mask. Thanks one more time. 👍

Can you change the color of the used cars????

in the used cars sectin, do they give you the Specs of the car, like horspower, etc????'

Wow nice work on all this info. I see the Toyota Can Am car, and i remeber at one time there was talk of Chapperl's making the game, any insight on any other Cam AM car's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back