Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you maskrider, I've been hard at work translating all of these and adding them to the list. There's a lot of hidden stuff in here. đź‘Ť

EDIT: One last question though. The 1995 and 1997 NSX's listed there, can you tell me if they are both Hondas or if maybe one or both are Acuras?

XPLOSV
Backfires. Do they occur at the same time when decelerating and downshifting or are they realistic in that you can be on and off and then back on the throttle in a VERY short time and a backfire will occur?

Also, Samberto, you say the RUF is laggy. Would that mean that real GT1 style lag is back in or similar lag to GT3? How laggy is the ruf is what I'm trying to say.

Cheers bud.

I drive cockpit view; hence I am unaware of how the game triggers the backfire.

Laggy in a realistic senseÂ…canÂ’t comment on GT1.

Imports4Life
I've got a request.

Somebody should make some recordings of some different cars with different exhausts. I for one, wanna hear how the Charger sounds, especially with the 'racing' exhaust. Same with the Skyline and the Supra, I wanna hear how 'authentic' they sound.

Don't wanna be a pest, but I don't think I'm the only one who would like to hear the cars.

That is assuming maskrider or others have audio recorders or better yet videos! But videos would be another bandwidth problem

Samberto
Just did a coffee break with the TVR Griffith 500. Pleased itÂ’s back.

Edit: difficult to pry myself away from BMW M3 CSL on the ring.
I love the Griffith 500 its one of those true brit classics.

The359
Thank you maskrider, I've been hard at work translating all of these and adding them to the list. There's a lot of hidden stuff in here. đź‘Ť

EDIT: One last question though. The 1995 and 1997 NSX's listed there, can you tell me if they are both Hondas or if maybe one or both are Acuras?

On post-90 list, Acura NSX Coupe 97.

On pre-90 list, Honda NSX 90, Honda NSX 95.

maskrider: Can you add jaguar04.jpg image in your GT4 cars pictures. it seems to be missing. I nticed that, when I was trying to get all pictures to me and pack them for anyone, that would like to get 'em all :). I've done about 250pics so far ...

Thank you.

We're up to 665 cars on the list now, thanks to these group of Used Cars.

However it appears that many of the editions are just different model years for the same car. For instance we have a 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33) and a 1996 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33).

The359
We're up to 665 cars on the list now, thanks to these group of Used Cars.

However it appears that many of the editions are just different model years for the same car. For instance we have a 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33) and a 1996 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33).

In the used cars, the 1995 is a non-vspec.

Edit: Just driven the Yellow Bird!!!

vipersan
maskrider: Can you add jaguar04.jpg image in your GT4 cars pictures. it seems to be missing. I nticed that, when I was trying to get all pictures to me and pack them for anyone, that would like to get 'em all :). I've done about 250pics so far ...

Thank you.

Thank you, added. Must have been lost during the hard disk crash.

It would be interesting knowing how many unique cars (ie no years/trim variations for a given car body) are there in the game.

stupid question, but why are post 90's cars on the pre-90's used car list? What do the different lists mean?

It's not actually pre-90s and post-90s. It's 1990 - 1995 and 1996 - Now. They just split the 90s in half.

KSaiyu
stupid question, but why are post 90's cars on the pre-90's used car list? What do the different lists mean?

That's just the stupid name that I used and was too lazy to change them, ha ha !

"post-90" means 2nd half of '90.

"pre-90" means first half of '90.

Possibly dumb question but the Blackbird (in my avatar) going to be included in GT4?

There are lots of old school cars in the used lots that cannot be found in new car shops.

There are wet tracks, and it makes the cars much much harder to handle, you have to brake at least twice as early, and it's near impossible to steer while engaging the brakes.

Jay, how do you rid yourself of the pace-car in the licences?

NUR has the N1 engine. Should be good for more horses once you put it in your garage

1twojay
There are lots of old school cars in the used lots that cannot be found in new car shops.

There are wet tracks, and it makes the cars much much harder to handle, you have to brake at least twice as early, and it's near impossible to steer while engaging the brakes.

How many wet tracks are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back