Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTXLR
Kitted cars not from GT4 Zefff ;)

:ouch: :ouch: :ouch: I guess I got carried away when I saw the C-west VII.

Thanks for the update on fuel 1twojay! If ECU mapping were in too it would make the game a legend....sadly that would confuse a lot of kids I think as they try to work out why their 1000bhp car is so slow! Haha!!.

If your mates EVO is a US one it'll have no AYC...which is good for big power! :cool:

I love EVO's and would love to see the JUN hyperlemon and the new HKS Carbon body VIII which holds the record at Tsukuba.

What are the loading times like?

1twojay, if possible, can you post some screenshots of tuning screens where you set up your parts and car settings (gears, suspension, etc) in GT mode? Thanks.

GTXLR
1twojay does the game hold lap records, or does it reset like in GT3.
Or can they be seen in the diary of events for each car?

All lap records are shown in the diary for their respective cars.

eddieturner2002
:( Where the hell is the S14b?

I ddint translate I just know 96 silvias are series II with the slanted head lights.

EDIT, The series II (S14a) Silvias were introduced december 1996 so that 96 Silvia may be a series I (S14)

BTW there is no such this as a S14b.

zefff
:ouch: :ouch: :ouch: I guess I got carried away when I saw the C-west VII.

Thanks for the update on fuel 1twojay! If ECU mapping were in too it would make the game a legend....sadly that would confuse a lot of kids I think as they try to work out why their 1000bhp car is so slow! Haha!!.

If your mates EVO is a US one it'll have no AYC...which is good for big power! :cool:

I love EVO's and would love to see the JUN hyperlemon and the new HKS Carbon body VIII which holds the record at Tsukuba.

What are the loading times like?

Thats the best part about GT4, it loads fast as hell.

T5-R
So its confirmed then, fuel is only for enduros :irked: Oh well, there goes my dreams of burning virtual fuel around Autumn Ring Mini in a Dodge Charger :lol:

In this 2 player battle screen there is the "E ####### F" fuel indicator though:

Attachments

• IMGP1901edit.jpg
    IMGP1901edit.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 57
can someone tell me abit more about the gymkhana? how is it set up? is it just like the license tests gymkhana, or are there just pylons that one must go around like in real gymkhana videos ive seen. also, is there any custom gymkhana courses you can make, or just preset ones?

As of right now there are 126 pages in the thread and I've only read up to 93, so I'm sorry if someone else has asked this already, but is anyone working on a list of the used cars, especially the ones you can actually afford with the 10,000 (or 10,000,000) credits you start out with? As far as I know, the "official" keepers of car pictures online have only put up the new (or classic enough to cost as much as new, if they're for sale at all, and a surprising number of them aren't) cars. I was pleasantly surprised to find a photo mode rendering of the late 80's Mitsubishi Galant, and was wondering how much that costs and what other surprises there might be on the used car lots. Thank you.

Given that the initially available used cars start from 400,000 odd Cr. what is the initial available sum of funds?

1twojay
All lap records are shown in the diary for their respective cars.

Yay best laps in slower cars! :D

SHIRAKAWA Akira
In this 2 player battle screen there is the "E ####### F" fuel indicator though:

That would make sense since tyre wear has always been possible in 2 player races. Mmm burning virtual fuel & losing to an economical Fiat Panda :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back