Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
bmw5150
Is it possible to customize license plates in GT4???????

I don't think so but I don't have the game.

I have 3 questions for people that DO have the game:

1) I here there is over 600 different rims... Is this statement correct?

2) Are all of the rims "hi-preformance" brands, or are there some rims that are meant to look sweet, not for lightweight, i.e. the brand "Axis".

3) I heard rumors about aerodynamic kits, I think this will be cool, not for looks but for aerodynamics, so are those in, or not?

Thanks in advance.

Kaz did say that in an interview, but i think it was indicated that the intention of this was for creating distinction in On-line mode, and since that was removed this feature was probably removed as well.

Le Mans:

Attachments

• Le Mans.jpg
    Le Mans.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 272
Lol, :).

Nice pics, I really like that last one of LeMans.

Just a few questions.. this thread is gonna get me fired if I read through it anymore. Drifting? yes or no? Can a person from america navigate through the japanese version fairly easily? Has the american release date changed since it launched in japan? Is there online racing for the JDM version and if so, should we expect it in the us version? And anyone want to take an educated guess if the cars, liscences etc will be transferrable over to the usdm game when it finally arrives? What I mean is, when I start going through the JDM game and building race wins, cars etc, then the US version is released, will I be able to pop in the US version and all my cars, monies, liscences etc be there from the JDM game? TIA

PSI240SX
Just a few questions.. this thread is gonna get me fired if I read through it anymore. Drifting? yes or no? Can a person from america navigate through the japanese version fairly easily? Has the american release date changed since it launched in japan? Is there online racing for the JDM version and if so, should we expect it in the us version? And anyone want to take an educated guess if the cars, liscences etc will be transferrable over to the usdm game when it finally arrives? What I mean is, when I start going through the JDM game and building race wins, cars etc, then the US version is released, will I be able to pop in the US version and all my cars, monies, liscences etc be there from the JDM game? TIA

Not sure about drifting, But with maskrider's translations, anyone can get throught an asian version of GT4. The release is still set for 1st Quarter of '05. You can go online with Xlink (check the read this thread). Not sure that you'll be able to transfer your files, but maybe.

Where are the muscle cars!!??? Ive seen hundreds of cars and nothing about muscle cars?
How about some vids? How do the muscle cars sound?

It's good that they have animated people in the game but next... improving their graphics as well.;)

heres a physics question for GT4:

are all upshifts delayed until the RPM falls down to match the speed in the next gear (like all previous GT games), or are they completed in a timely manner, with a bit more upset in the drivetrain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back