Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey since we've heard so much about the USB sticks and being able to use them in gT4 , i was wondering if anyone has askesd/ answered

"How do you use the stick"

- Do you just plug it in and it automatically takes a screen shot
- Do you have to press a button and it saves to the USB
- Do you save to your memory card and then transfer to the USB

usernamed
Not sure that you'll be able to transfer your files, but maybe.
You never have been able to transfer saves from one region version to another with previous versions of GT, doubt this one will be any different.

BMW-Power:

Attachments

• BMW-M3.jpg
    BMW-M3.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 200
ge-had
Hey since we've heard so much about the USB sticks and being able to use them in gT4 , i was wondering if anyone has askesd/ answered

"How do you use the stick"

- Do you just plug it in and it automatically takes a screen shot
- Do you have to press a button and it saves to the USB
- Do you save to your memory card and then transfer to the USB

you plug it in, take a picture in GT4 Photo Mode, then from menu choose: Save to USB, wait around 10 seconds and voila. You've got a picture on your USB key...

Source: www.IGN.com

Gran Turismo For Boys in 2005
They weren't kidding!
By Anoop Gantayat
December 29, 2004 - When Polyphony Digital master chief Kazunori Yamauchi revealed in early November that his next project after Gran Turismo 4 would be Gran Turismo for Boys, we thought he was either joking or had been drinking too much of the celebratory sake provided by Sony Computer Entertainment at the Gran Turismo 4 completion party. Now that he's mentioned the project a second time, we're much more willing to accept it: Gran Turismo for Boys is for real.

In providing some year-end greetings for the readers of Japan's Dengeki Online website, Yamauchi mentioned that he and his studio are going to busy themselves in 2005 with development on the GT for Boys project along with Gran Turismo 4 Mobile. Sadly, he wouldn't provide further details on either title.
Yamauchi also provided some talk about GT4, which just arrived to Japan this past Tuesday. Yamauchi expects publisher SCE to flood stores with copies of the game on launch day throughout all major territories, with Japan seeing 1,000,000 copies on day one, America seeing 2,000,000 copies and Europe coming in on top with 3,000,000 copies. Yamauchi believes that the game will cause a revolution in the automotive world.

We're already playing our import copies of GT4, and can report that Polyphony has delivered an awesome racer. Will the team be able to top it with GT for Boys and GT4 Mobile? Looks like we'll find out some time next year.

:)

that flying mazda makes me wish this was GT5... with damage, then you'd think twice about doing stuff like that, a real car would suffer unrepairable damage after that take off ^_^

Anyone have any other pictures of the SilEighty? There was one listed as "camber" on the previous page. Also one with a broken link on page 35.....

Anyone else got any?

Greyout
heres a physics question for GT4:

are all upshifts delayed until the RPM falls down to match the speed in the next gear (like all previous GT games), or are they completed in a timely manner, with a bit more upset in the drivetrain?

?

okay...I just got my copy of GT4...and want to know if I can use my American GT3 file imported to my JPN GT4 file....I can't figure it out...how do you do it? Menu above "my home" says something about it...but I can't figure it out...any help?

tha_con
okay...I just got my copy of GT4...and want to know if I can use my American GT3 file imported to my JPN GT4 file....I can't figure it out...how do you do it? Menu above "my home" says something about it...but I can't figure it out...any help?

In the game status area, there is an "import old game saves" button. you should be able to get up to 10m credits from your old GT3, GTP saves. i believe that is all you are gonna get from the older GT's.

in the translation thread it is all laid out.

1080i looks okay, but the difference doesn't knock my socks off or anything.

I can confirm that US and JPN file imports are not compatible. I have US GT3 save and JPN GT4, cannot import. So that's a no go, no worries tho, when I get the US version I'll be able to import, lol. Fun :)

Yes it looks smooth, but again it's nothing that amazes me or anything, it's still lovely to play either way, so don't get worried :P I'm going back to play, just had to make sure I wasn't going crazy over my import save disability...shame.

Any signs of a Nissan Pulsar GTI-R???????!!!

If not I'm gonna die, they ahve every crappy old car, but no GTI-R... :scared: :crazy: :indiff: :ouch: :ill: :yuck: 👎

GT_Alex
wow Nice pics!
Thanks but the only credit I can take is uploading them to imageshack. THere is another site with all these pics but I noticed they take the pics down when they get new ones so I put these on my imageshack thing. It took me about 30 mins. So I posted these incase someone wants a picture and cant find any.

Nice pics.

But a 280Z giving the Xanavi a close run to the line.

And whats with the Steely look
A GT Subie on steelies:lol:

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Rar$DI17.057\alfaromeo_00.jpg
I THINK THE MANUFACTUR RACES ARE BACK [assumption don't take serious]

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Rar$DI17.057\alfaromeo_00.jpg

heres my guess [if someone who can read japenese tell me i'm righ then thank you

1 car that arrow is over = new car
2 car with red under = used car??? SPECIAL MODEL MAYBE???????
3 manufacturer emblem = tuning
4 coloseem [sp?] icon = manufactur race
am i right [please don't flame me if i am wrong]

Yes the manufacturer races are back, take a look at some of the screens at Maskriders site for the cars and you'll see the event's icon in the dealer main screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back