Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if you'll be able to change your drivers appearance, like some previews said you would be able to.

Just for kicks, but has anybody gotten to a point where they've unlocked either:
- Benz Patent Motor-Wagen
- Daimler Motor Carriage

I wanna see how long it would take to drive one of those around the 'Ring. :)

Just a question. Can you unlock more wings as you progress through the game? And are GT wings the only available ones? (not a big fan of GT wings anyway)

Not sure about unlocking new wings but according to Maskrider all of them are big.

Ok, so there are more than one type of wing? Good.

But here's a question...are there any handle-type spoilers?

I'm not sure what you mean by handle type spoilers, but I've seen roof spoilers on hatchbacks on cars in GT4.

I'll find a pic. Its what I call them b/c they look like you could pick the car up by them.

f40-2.jpg

I mean like the F40's. Where the supports for the spoiler are on both sides of the car instead of near each other on the trunk in the middle.

is there a 1989 legacy rs the first dominant subaru which colin mcrae drove which gave subaru its name and was the platform for the early rex's. they are popular in nz but dont hear much about them else were

cobragt
http://media.gameinformer.com/downloads/downloads2014/movies/gt4/gt4-6.mpg
omg, listen to the stang!
More vids http://gameinformer.com/News/Story/200412/N04.1230.1331.07466.htm
Too bad they are compressed, I'd rather see them in 852x480p, true 480p res. Damn compression :yuck:

man, this 480p / 1080i sticky is WAAY overdue, there is no true 480p for GT4, it's upscaling to 480p (or 1080i), resolution is about 640x240, a far cry from your true 480p.

at least that's what PD says... so go debate them if you don't belive me.

SaintKamus
man, this 480p / 1080i sticky is WAAY overdue, there is no true 480p for GT4, it's upscaling to 480p (or 1080i), resolution is about 640x240, a far cry from your true 480p.

at least that's what PD says... so go debate them if you don't belive me.
Since when did pd release info on the res formats or are these just your assumptions?

icemanshooter23
Why wouldn't superchargers be in? I think if the car has a supercharger then it obviously would be in the game.

There was a Mercedes in GT3, Kompresser I think, but it was supercharged and yet they didn't have it as a performance option. Natural Aspiration was it "forced induction."

Hmm, it's a vid on New York. 04:17 min long, nothing special to be honest. :)

Dark, irritating sound on the background and uhrr! We know New York :)

Hmm, it's a vid on New York. 04:17 min long, nothing special to be honest.

Dark, irritating sound on the background and uhrr! We know New York

That stang GT sounded great! egg, I'm sure you have played around with some race cars, how did they sound? And could you make some audio samples of some of the race cars or high powered street cars?

rico, do you have the latest quicktime? If you do, you should be able to watch the vids with quicktime. Quicktime is what I'm using.

cobragt
rico, do you have the latest quicktime? If you do, you should be able to watch the vids with quicktime. Quicktime is what I'm using.
I have the media classic with the quicktime plugin. every time I download 1 of the video it says page not found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back