Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
gt4 racer
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Rar$DI17.057\alfaromeo_00.jpg
I THINK THE MANUFACTUR RACES ARE BACK [assumption don't take serious]

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Rar$DI17.057\alfaromeo_00.jpg

You have to upload the pictures somewhere in the internet then post the URL. You can't directly link pictures on your hard drive.

well this is all looking incredible, im so in aww of this game words can't do it justice.

I mean if a game can make a car like this sexy then its good.

So in all seriousness, what are the chances of getting some video, or audio files of the new engines? :)

And also.. I noticed in a couple of the screenshots of the DeLorean, that the car looked rather dark. I remember being very disappointed in R: Racing Evolution's version of the DeLorean, which was simply dark gray. I hoped that PD would be able to get a proper "stainless steel" surface for it. How does it look when driving/replays?

sprite
well this is all looking incredible, im so in aww of this game words can't do it justice.

I mean if a game can make a car like this sexy then its good.

/pic of ye old beetle

Hmm pity you can't fly off the cliff ;)

to anyone else who has it....have you gotten your memory stick to function with it? I don't know what the deal is, but mine is not reading at all...do I need it to be a certain format? What's the deal, lol..I just keep getting a big yellow messege that I'm assuming is an error messege.

is there a 1989 legacy rs the first dominant subaru which colin mcrae drove which gave subaru its name and was the platform for the early rex's. they are popular in nz but dont hear much about them else were

Why wouldn't superchargers be in? I think if the car has a supercharger then it obviously would be in the game.

Ice, the SLK and a few other cars in GT3 had superchargers, according to their engine type.

So you can only win the Nike One ('22) in the license test, mask?

CoolColJ
Any signs of a Nissan Pulsar GTI-R???????!!!

If not I'm gonna die, they ahve every crappy old car, but no GTI-R... :scared: :crazy: :indiff: :ouch: :ill: :yuck: 👎

Yes :( and no Non GTR R33 :(

icemanshooter23
Why wouldn't superchargers be in? I think if the car has a supercharger then it obviously would be in the game.

Sorry, I meant supercharger KITs - dunno if there is an option to choose or if you have to pick one or the other.

with superchargers when you add them do you get that distinct supercharger whine? :D

RS Liberty's would be nice in the game as said before they are the forefather to the WRX.
Non GT-R R33's aren't worthwhile anyway ;) *stir stir*

But alas no known Cefiro so I too am out in the cold :(

rb26cefiro
with superchargers when you add them do you get that distinct supercharger whine? :D

RS Liberty's would be nice in the game as said before they are the forefather to the WRX.
Non GT-R R33's aren't worthwhile anyway ;) *stir stir*

But alas no known Cefiro so I too am out in the cold :(

More worth while than a Ceffy :D.

KSaiyu
Sorry, I meant supercharger KITs - dunno if there is an option to choose or if you have to pick one or the other.
Didn't mean to sound harsh, I guess I just didn't understand the what the persons question would be, but now that you say kits it makes more sense. 👍

*Can any car be driven on any track?

(ie. Can I take an F1 car to the 'ring' and have a crack at beating 6:11?)

*Can replays be saved?

p.s

Anyone got any new pics of my car? (Honda City Pro T or Honda City Turbo II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back