Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
eddieturner2002
Thank you so much for what you've done over the last few days.

This picture is what i've been looking for since the thread started...at last I can relax and wait until Feb: Link

See I was right it was the S14a.

I like the time limit feature, WRS's that consist of Distance Races, see how far you can get on the Nurburgring in 300secs.

VIPERGTSR01
See I was right it was the S14a.

Nope that is the S14b.

This is the S14a:
gt4_jpn.jpg

eddieturner2002
I like the time limit feature, WRS's that consist of Distance Races, see how far you can get on the Nurburgring in 300secs.

Nope that is the S14b

lol There is no such thing as S14b :lol:

Theres S14 (older one series I) and S14a (newer one Series II).

I have seen many people on the 200SX forums refer them to S14a's and S14b's. Personally I think they should be referred to as the correct terms of the Zenki (early model) and Kouki (later model). I think those names were correct.

eddieturner2002
I have seen many people on the 200SX forums refer them to S14a's and S14b's.

They are wrong.

eddieturner2002
Personally I think they should be referred to as the correct terms of the Zenki (early model) and Kouki (later model). I think those names were correct.

Yes.

Edit I just found this interesting Silvia FAQ http://www.200sx.org/faq_1.html

sinner
my question is... for those who have seen this in real-life... does it backfire like that???
I don't think so.
But it looks cool :sly:
BTW..Thanks for the pictures sinner 👍

Chances are they wouldn't all backfire at exactly the same time. The unburnt fuel would have to distribute itself equally down each tailpipe and all ignite at the same time.

EDIT: Would anyone with GT4 that has the ability to back-up their game saves to the pc do it and post it up on GTP, I would like to look at what's contained within the save.

Is it possible to Trade cars from garage to garage (like trade in GT3)?

And if it is, is the value of a car changing depending on the mileage or is it like GT3 (New car 100%, used car 25% price)?

And is it possible (like in GT3 you could get for free all upgrades for a car), to buy car and upgrade it and then reload from 2nd memory card and Trade that upgraded car only for the price of a new cars, or the value depends on the upgrades?

Can anyone confirm the Isuzu Piazza is in the game? It's not in the screenshots posted but i'm sure ive seen it in earlier screenshots of the game..

rb26cefiro
Can you confirm my q? i've seen the Cefiro on car lists and the DR30 in pre production shots but havent seen in game of either :(

There are many pics of the DR30 getting around, I never heard the Cefiro confirmed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back