Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
in spec difference seems to be only in year (2000 vs. 2002). But I suspect. that the nur version has a bit optimised suspension for the Nürburgring.

One question just popped into my brain. Are there many races, that require a special car (like there were TVR Tuscan 6 Race, or TT race, where only that car is allowed?

I would like to come back on a question askes a few times already; :)

How do the V8 cars sound like the american muscle cars, Euro cars ( RS6, SL55 AMG,...)?

maskrider
Used cars images (initially available)

http://z-o-g.org/gt4usedcars/

GREAT !!, thanks :D

just a question: you say these are the initially available used cars, so there are more, right? if so, how do you get those? by winning or because of the changing used-car-list as the (game)days go by ?

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Can anyone get me some screens of the VW Golf's in game I hope the MK6 Golf and MK6 Golf GTi are in game. Aswell as the Mk1 Golf GTi.

I've seen screens of the MK1 , MK4 and MK5 GTI versions ;)

MK6 does not exists.....

* Can anyone tell me if there are more than these two Volvo's in the game?
- Volvo S60 T5
- Volvo 240 GLT (1988)

Thanks for the pics maskrider 👍

Hebruins
* Can anyone tell me if there are more than these two Volvo's in the game?
- Volvo S60 T5
- Volvo 240 GLT (1988)

I asked 1twojay this & he informed me these are the only Volvo's hes seen so far :guilty: Still theres always the US/PAL releases, but I doubt they'll be much difference if any.

T5-R
Thanks for the pics maskrider 👍

I asked 1twojay this & he informed me these are the only Volvo's hes seen so far :guilty: Still theres always the US/PAL releases, but I doubt they'll be much difference if any.

I know! More Swedish power!!

1twojay
Anyone know the difference between a GT-R V-Spec II / V-Spec II NUR?

As Samberto said, its engine is based on an N1 block with uprated internals and also a few other improvements. Its the pinnacle of R34 development before production ceased.....I would rather an R33 400R myself though! :)

Nice MR 1twoJay. Is it standard? Im assuming its a GSR (with AYC) too huh?

I cant believe after all that chat about bodykits, you posted a couple and no-one noticed!!! The C-west kitted EVO VII gets a huge 👍 Did you fit the kits or are they bought like that?

Also any news on fuel? Can you start a game with only a small amount or is it automatically a full tank?

Quattro

How do the V8 cars sound like the american muscle cars, Euro cars ( RS6, SL55 AMG,...)?

I dunno, but to me American muscle always sounded more Whiny, high pitched. While German power sounds more deep, but in a subtle way, like a growl.

well, I'm already happy with just 2 Volvo's in the game ;)

would have been nice if there was a 740/240 Turbo or an 850 T5-R....

Quattro

The RS6 and SL55 sound similar to versions in Concept. Haven’t tried any American metal.
V12 in SL600 is great.

Yep I'm just relieved Volvos in, but it would never hurt to add more ;)

Seems a bit daft leaving out the 850 though, it was a major car for Volvo. (And come on they raced an estate car in the BTCC!)

zefff
As Samberto said, its engine is based on an N1 block with uprated internals and also a few other improvements. Its the pinnacle of R34 development before production ceased.....I would rather an R33 400R myself though! :)

Nice MR 1twoJay. Is it standard? Im assuming its a GSR (with AYC) too huh?

I cant believe after all that chat about bodykits, you posted a couple and no-one noticed!!! The C-west kitted EVO VII gets a huge 👍 Did you fit the kits or are they bought like that?

Also any news on fuel? Can you start a game with only a small amount or is it automatically a full tank?

Yea, you can't stop loving that EVO VII, and for some reason I find it more appealing than the VIII's.

The VIII isn't mine, it's a good friend of mines. The pic was taken in Vancouver in his shop. He actually bought that EVO from the states and took it across the border, those things are scary, i've seen him kill 996's badly.

Need 25% completion to reach Enduro's, so stay tuned for news about fuel.

T5-R
Yep I'm just relieved Volvos in, but it would never hurt to add more ;)

Seems a bit daft leaving out the 850 though, it was a major car for Volvo. (And come on they raced an estate car in the BTCC!)

Haha that 850 Wagon for BTCC was ownage. I have an R/C car with the exact replica of the Sedan BTCC version, good stuff.

Can someone post screenshots of these two cars from the used car section?

gt4_used.jpg

1twojay
Need 25% completion to reach Enduro's, so stay tuned for news about fuel.

So its confirmed then, fuel is only for enduros :irked: Oh well, there goes my dreams of burning virtual fuel around Autumn Ring Mini in a Dodge Charger :lol:

den brakke
That ugly tuned 350Z realy hurt my eyes. :yuck: The rest of the pics are superb. :cool:

SOme pics there looked odd.

One of the spyder pictures the front wheel looked strange, massive camber?

And the front on pic of the red pick up on track looked like the front wheels were missing and the nose was on the deck!
:lol:

Some 2 Player mode.

Attachments

• IMGP1901edit.jpg
    IMGP1901edit.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 228
  • IMGP1902edit.jpg
    IMGP1902edit.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 215
eddieturner2002
Can someone post screenshots of these two cars from the used car section?

gt4_used.jpg

looks like
Nissan Silvia K's '96 (S14a)
Nissan Silvia Q's '96 (S14a)

1twojay does the game hold lap records, or does it reset like in GT3.
Or can they be seen in the diary of events for each car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back