PS3 General Discussion

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but Pelican has a PS2 to PS3 controller adapter that works with Guitar Hero. I just bought one at EB Games and was using it with the PC to play Frets on Fire. It caught my eye because it does say compatible with GH and GHII. :)
I posted it a few pages back. Did you test it with the PS3 yet?

Sorry for the double post, but it seems the WE 18GBs rumor was true:

gw0359_cover.jpg

Another Forum
貫徹多平台化! - Multi Platformed
「弱能防守」不再!AI徹底改良,防守意識大增 - Poor Defense is gone, AI has been completely changed and their Defensive mentality has increased
更趨真實化!盤扭動作大洗牌 - IT's more realistic! Dribbling animations completely changed!
單對單攔截、越位陷阱效果優化 - 1 on 1 tackles and Offside Traps have better results (controversial calls) (*)
力保不LAG!重點強化網上對戰穩定性 - No Lag!! Strengthening online battles and their stability
PS3另一《WE》新作搶閘推出! - Another WE on PS3 will be out!
真正支援全高清,容量突破18GB! - Full support of HD, Storage is over 18GB!

Well, color me surprised.

Then again, that one Sony fanboy dude from that GC event in Germany (who predicted a boatload of things and everything has been right so far) did say there was a "football" (could be soccer, could be actual football) comparison of something using Blu-ray, and the other using DVD. This may be it for all we know.

It was about time for any game comapny to release a football game on the PS3!! Whooo! I'm really gonna get this one on release date.

Whoah... big difference there. When is that coming out? It looks like Pitfall! :D

Its really amazing how powerful the PS3s later games will be. :eek:

Wow..... This is my 3,000 post!!! :D :D :D

Heres to another 3,000 more. :cheers:

In some shots it looks wors and in others better, very weird, still this will be a very good game, I hope the make it a little like Broken swoard in the way the story is told, and not like Tomb Raider games, if this is a strong story based game it will be great.

Hmm, some look better and some worse, I don't think I would get that game either... yeah the control system looks alot like gears of war but a treasure hunt storyline doesn't thrill me it also looks so similar to tomb raider (even has that swing and run along a wall thing) and I don't like that game either so...

Im actually looking forward to Army of Two it looks really fun and its being developed for PS3 (not 360 developed then ported) although it will also be on 360.

Il be getting my PS3 soon (like a month) Im soo excited! hopefully there will be a game out by then which I actually want to buy for it!

Robin

I posted it a few pages back. Did you test it with the PS3 yet?

Scratch the adapter off your list. It's a piece of ****. I'm only going to keep it for use with Frets on Fire. There is pretty much no functionality during menus, so you have to keep the SIXAXIS connected as controller 2. When you play, there is lag between inputs and only the orange fret works without strumming. In other words, no more hammer ons or pull offs. For the other frets, they appear to do nothing when you press it, but it works when you strum.

My score - 2/10

Pros: Works with Frets on Fire
Cons: Does not work even close to properly with GHII, despite saying "Works with Guitar Hero 1 & 2" on the damn box.

Back to waiting for GHIII.

What do you guys think about this statement from Sony Computer Entertainment’s Senior Vice President of Marketing, Peter Dille:

Yeah. I think all the stuff you can have playable at E3. And then the one we’ve been holding back on is Killzone, so it’s a good reason for you to come to E3, because we’ll have some updates on that. By all means, you need to save something to keep people interested

:dunce:

Check this out:

20070519102143afa12.jpg

2007051910230983760.jpg

So what are your guys' thoughts on Calling all Cars. I downloaded it today. I think its fun, but Im really not impressed with it. It just gives me a headache.

So what are your guys' thoughts on Calling all Cars. I downloaded it today. I think its fun, but Im really not impressed with it. It just gives me a headache.
Well, it's pretty fun. It's one of those games where you play 10 minutes of it once a week for the next 6 months.

Duċk;2665597
Well, it's pretty fun. It's one of those games where you play 10 minutes of it once a week for the next 6 months.

Yea, Im sure thats how it will go for me as well. I have 15 bucks left on the PSN and Im deciding what to buy with it. Any recommendations??

Yea, Im sure thats how it will go for me as well. I have 15 bucks left on the PSN and Im deciding what to buy with it. Any recommendations??
Save it. DLC is coming for Resistance and Motorstorm, plus there's going to be some good PSN games this fall (Warhawk and Socom), so don't blow your money on things you really don't want.

Duċk;2665597

Unless you play it with 4 other people in your house, in which case you can easily burn countless hours trash talking and drinking / having fun.

Duċk;2665584
Yeah, it definitely looks a ton better than this. 👍

Even that looks better than what was offered in PGR3 and what's NOT offered at all in Forza 2...but then again you ALWAYS find SOMETHING to complain about (i.e. even though that's the best cockpit view yet in a sim, you complain somehow about it not being good enough).

Back