PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
Greenarotics
Number 86
Lap 1 1:13.573
Lap 2 1:13.153

Litchi
Number 66
Lap 1 1:15.598
Lap 2 1:15.096

Paginas
Number 26
lap 1 1:15.303
lap 2 1:14.546

Last edited:
Anyone who can watch me qualify? I know it's now the cut off time but I've been looking for awhile now...

Edit: Room closed. I give up. It looks like everyone's been in other races since about noon EST...

Last edited:
Sorry Schaden, wasn't around a computer this morning. Just got back about 20 minutes ago from a short hike. You should still have a spot at the rear if you want it.

Think I might be going out (drinking) which I don't do very often on a Saturday, which adds to the randomness of being busy on a Saturday night recently. Suzuka it was an ice hockey match I forgot I had bought tickets for, Tokyo it was a family birthday and now this. Will confirm soon. :ouch:

Stop being coy... you just want to make it dramatic by skipping half the season and then sweeping the rest to get into the final. :sly:

Think I might be going out (drinking) which I don't do very often on a Saturday, which adds to the randomness of being busy on a Saturday night recently. Suzuka it was an ice hockey match I forgot I had bought tickets for, Tokyo it was a family birthday and now this. Will confirm soon. :ouch:

Here we go again! :lol:

I totally support you tho.. It's Saturday after all.. ;)

Hey I put it to size 1 as to not highlight my casual drinking addiction.

:lol:

Glogg? Jägermeister is ftw!

Edit: Yep can't make it - apologies once again. Have fun guys. See you at Laguna.

Last edited:
Division 1 Room is OPEN:
Edit.

Grid Positions

Notes for Murray Valley Speedway | Race #3
  • Please be mindful of cars around you while entering and exiting the front straightaway. Pit road entrance and exit is tricky here.
  • This race will end at Night. If you have trouble seeing the track while it is dark, I highly advise you to raise the brightness setting of the game (+1.0) before you start the race.
  • Be careful of the invisible wall that sticks out exiting the last corner!
Grid Procedure for Murray Valley Speedway | Race #3

• Pole position is to line up on the right side of the front straightaway, just behind the mobile light generator.
  • The rest of the field will line up like normal, with the front of your car no further forward than the rear of the car ahead of you.
  • Please enter the track in order called, and DO NOT pass the car ahead of you, or the Start/Finish line.

raceinfo_murray.png

Last edited:
Gotta reset my PS3. I can't join any of the new rooms.

I give up guys, something is not right, I never get dc and its happened twice so I'll rather not race 1 hour just to get dc in the middle of the race lol.

good luck the rest of you guys tho

Paginas - we're delaying the race until tomorrow. Keep an eye out here for the start time.

Servers are screwed today.

Paginas - we're delaying the race until tomorrow. Keep an eye out here for the start time.

Servers are screwed today.

ok cool I'm free tomorrow unless the miss has some plans lol
yea so thing is not right, was fine during the GT4 race, very strange

Sorry cicua I wasn't paying attention my bad, anyway got disconnected again so think i'll call it a night :(. Hopefully 2moro will be better

What time tomorrow?
I might be able to make it as a back marker if that's ok. (if there's room of course)

Not having faith in servers though, last night was terrible trying to qualify for WSGTC as well. :yuck:

Back