PURE | Formula GT Spot Race - August 17th - WINNER: IMMORTALPILOT

• Thread starter GV27
  • 109 comments
Camera crew's coming over tomorrow to film at my house. I didn't know whether it would be today or Friday, but looks like they'll be taking up my whole morning and then some :/

Wow :D man that's cool! Shame you can't be there for the race, but it'll be a nice day for you anyway, right? ;) Enjoy it!

Me too.. Also Wardez thats epic, make sure they get drunk in Vegas so you can learn all the little secrets :sly:.

Haha Paul, you rock 👍

I'll be opening a room in 20 minutes or so. It'll probably end up being the race room, in the end.

My neck hurt so driving a F1 car may not be a good idea :lol:.... I virtually feel the G's :sly:.

Connect time reached!

The room that is currently open is the official race room.

1472-6399-8580-0419-1943

Do not dare say that again! :lol:

Race Room: 1472-6399-8580-0419-1943
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
32 Laps

Track: Twin Ring Motegi - Road Course
Connect time: 18:00 UTC
Green flag time: 19:00 UTC

CAR SPEC

Formula Gran Turismo (any color allowed)
Weight: 600kg (50kg ballast)
Power: 80% power limiter to a fully run and fresh engine. (748hp)
Max PP: 863 (drivers have to reduce downforce to reach this number)
Installed parts: Improved Rigidity (optional)
Tyres: Racing Hard and Racing Medium. The softest compound can be used a maximum of one stint per race. It is not allowed to mix RH and RM.
Tuning: Everything is allowed, even downforce, but obviously not ballast or power, beyond the official regulations.

Last edited:
You have a setup I can use? I have no idea lol.

I found that the setup that works better for me is the standard setup. Of course, I'll investigate more fore... future races.

In any case, I use full DF at the back, and the rest at the front.

EDIT: Due to the low attendance, race distance is shortened to half the original lap number, this being 32.

Last edited:
Race Results

1- IMMORTALPILOT: 47:15.107
2- GV27-: +40.776
3- GTP_PaulMac: +1 LAP
4- GTP_Litchi: +2 LAPS
5- ArtMannn: +2 LAPS
DNS- joshua1994: 1:27.603

Thanks to all that took part in the Qualifying last week, in the Race today, and of course to those who showed an interest too! :)

Last edited:
Holy crap, I'm extremely sorry for not showing. Went out drinking last night and I'm suffering today for it and I fell back asleep about 5pm and just woke up then..

I wasn't too slow but I was consistant.. (Used stock setup with my safe LSD setting)

No problem Joshua. It can happen! It's a shame you weren't there, though.

I was pretty happy with my pace until lap 20, where I made a mistake and damaged my car. I could have finished within 10 seconds of IMMORTAL, I believe :)

As I said before, stay tuned, because we may have something going on, soon 👍

Back