PURE - FRL | 3rd GTP IndyCar Series | Restarting January.

• Thread starter Spurgy 777
  • 93 comments
RedPartyhat
Don't think I'd be able to race today so yea >.>

You're fine for next week though right? Hopefully if Cowboys, Indywolf and Kartman are here next week we should have a decent grid 👍

If the timing was to be changed to an earlier slot, I'd be able to do this part time. (Though it must be said that I'm extremely slow)

I'm hoping that everyone is alright racing an half an hour to an hour earlier, but will have to wait for some more people to get back to me, might send out a PM a little bit later.

I can be a reserve for Team Penske so long as this weekend's race start is 22:30 GMT which it should be because BST is +1 GMT.

I'll take the #2 Miller Lite Blue FGT

Good point Chqr, so it's meant to start 10.30 our time? Well that solves the time issue :) I might move it back half an hour anyway assuming it's alright with the Americans.

Good point Chqr, so it's meant to start 10.30 our time? Well that solves the time issue :) I might move it back half an hour anyway assuming it's alright with the Americans.

Doesn't affect the Americans. Their clocks haven't switched yet.

And yes, it is 10.30 our time.

Difference between EDT and GMT is -4 hours. :)

I know it doesn't affect the Americans, but moving it back half an hour might do :P

Ah I see. I didn't read your initial response properly.

So basically Sprint Cup times but not the same day. That'll work well.

So are you taking 20:30 GMT green flag?

5:30pm EST? I could start at 4:30-5:00pm EST

Spurgy 777
Nope, 22.30GMT which should still be 6.30EST for you.

Oh :( was hoping earlier. LoL

That time slots pushes me farther towards reserve driver.

If the timing is at 10:30 then I most likely won't be able to make it, I was hoping more for a start time like OwensRacing suggested. If I can make it, can I race for Dale Coyne Racing?

Well there's a good chance it will be brought back half an hour to 10:00, no Americans have replied on here saying otherwise. Does that help Gorsad? And Jahgee, feel free to turn up to all the races you can 👍

I can start any time after 3:30 but before 7. It doesn't matter to me when you start as long as it is in that window

Thanks, that means I should be able to race. If I turn up I'll be in the #14 Turn Left Red FGT.

Ok, well as no one has argued otherwise, the start time will be 10PM GMT/11PM BST/6PM EST if I've got my timezones right :P

Don't know, haven't done any practice :P

EDIT: As far as Smuffy's penalty goes for Motegi, after talking with Joe about how they did penalties before, it's a 5 point penalty for the first offence, so that's what I gave him :)

Last edited:
Hey Spurge, sorry been busy lately and survived a Hurricane but I'm still down for this series

Latest Posts

Back