PURE - FRL | 3rd GTP IndyCar Series | Restarting January.

• Thread starter Spurgy 777
  • 93 comments
Spurgy 777
The people who did actually turn up on Friday were all in favour of postponing until after Christmas, I think there is still the possibility of getting enough drivers for it to be worth continuing, but most people seem to have lost motivation. What do you guys think?

Guys, I'll be following along as I like the car and the group. However my life has some new chapters being written with a new girlfriend. So trying to juggle my series racing and time with her.

Spurgy 777
The people who did actually turn up on Friday were all in favour of postponing until after Christmas, I think there is still the possibility of getting enough drivers for it to be worth continuing, but most people seem to have lost motivation. What do you guys think?

Do it, good luck guys.

I will carry on using this thread for S3, no point making a new one, we will be starting again from scratch in January as we only did 4 races. Between now and then I will start updating the OP making a couple of changes here and there, and I would also like to announce that Furi will be helping me with things like pictures and tables for the OP and other organisation bits and bobs, and I will most likely be staying with PURE's championship tables as they're really simple for me to update :P

Back