PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

Qualify Room open-1472 6399 8451 1927 8137. Any stewards available?

CLOSED

Last edited:
Was able to run a 33.5xx in a mock qualifying run offline driving like a maniac, so I figure I'll qualify about 3 tenths slower than that. And race pace will be low to mid 34's. I'll qualify Friday night.

sign me up dranzer19

Hey,
Thanks for showing an interest. As you have probably seen in the OP we will just need to run a few laps with you. The cars available are;
Subaru Cusco Advan Impreza 03
Spoon S2000 Race Car
If you could get a car upto spec and keep an eye out for a room being open. Come and join and run some laps with us.

Hope to see you on track 👍

Some are really quick. I am always at least a second slower than the quicker guys. Check out last seasons results (link in OP) to see the spread.

I may not be able to qualify tonight. Cox internet service is having issues state wide right now. Hard enough to even get work done, let alone gaming. Will try tonight after work, but may just wait until tomorrow and hope they fix it.

Hi, my car specs are correct

|Max Power| 309 bhp

|Min Weight| 1050 kg

|Max PP| 456

|Power Limter| 85.4%

Whats wrong?

Thanks, I'm still struggling with the MR-S, i got in the 34's while trying the celica and could probably get more out of that but i can't get anywhere near it in my car.

Is everyone here really quick or is there average and slow guys too lol?

I would be one of the slow guys :dopey:

Sometimes, I can keep up in first sector times, but it falls apart shortly after that.

Hey,
Thanks for showing an interest. As you have probably seen in the OP we will just need to run a few laps with you. The cars available are;
Subaru Cusco Advan Impreza 03
Spoon S2000 Race Car
If you could get a car upto spec and keep an eye out for a room being open. Come and join and run some laps with us.

Hope to see you on track 👍

Thanks for letting me race, I'll use the cusco impreza, i'll keep an eye out for any qualifaying room or in the worst cases start last, i'll stay in touch

You'll need to run with one of the members in practice to see how clean you are before you're allowed to race. Thanks for showing interest man, hope to see you on track soon 👍

Wow freakin hosting series is time consuming. I just finally lapped my '08 Cusco around nurburg and ran a quick 1:34.620 (full tank). If I find enough time to actually dial this thing in I could probably break 1'32's, but for sure 33's would be easy to hit with a good tune! 👍

I'm going to keep running laps for the rest of tonight and work on a tune tomorrow night Pst'

TOXTAS
Hi, my car specs are correct

|Max Power| 309 bhp

|Min Weight| 1050 kg

|Max PP| 456

|Power Limter| 85.4%

Whats wrong?
Id guess an oil change or engine rebuild. As long as it fits the 305/1050/456 checks you're good. 👍

Back