PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

All good Tim and Dom, thanks for the feedback, that's why we made the deadline tonight for ourselves :)

I'm gonna stay on Altezza, I think that Dom should stay on MR-S and Tim and JTV head to S2000 LM.

I really don't mind being by myself on a team, if anyone comes around later it would be cool to fill in a second spot but I feel fine as a lonewolf for now.

done

How about you and your brother team up in the Celica? That way we can move Jash back to Subaru and things should be filled better. Test it out and let us know if it suits you.

With that in mind, I made this next proposal:

Kr57lHp.png

Thanks for making the team page Tim, looks great, although there may be a quick few last second changes in a bit.

Also, hey Bazzer, you can join, we just need to take a look at your driving in a practice room before you're allowed in, although we know you're good to go pretty much from being in JSTC, there's still a few differences in regards to our track boundaries that we need to make sure you're understanding.

I saw that you may be interested in the MR-S for season 2 of JSTC so why not try a head start by using it here? You'd be a great fit for it.

Yeah cool, I'll try join catch a few of you's on and put some laps in.

I was also thinking of the MR-S for the exact reason you mentioned, I'll get the spec sorted out tomorrow and run some laps.

Edit - I'll also happily run the Celica depending on available spaces for either car.

How about you and your brother team up in the Celica? That way we can move Jash back to Subaru and things should be filled better. Test it out and let us know if it suits you.

With that in mind, I made this next proposal:

Kr57lHp.png

Thanks for making the team page Tim, looks great, although there may be a quick few last second changes in a bit.

Also, hey Bazzer, you can join, we just need to take a look at your driving in a practice room before you're allowed in, although we know you're good to go pretty much from being in JSTC, there's still a few differences in regards to our track boundaries that we need to make sure you're understanding.

I saw that you may be interested in the MR-S for season 2 of JSTC so why not try a head start by using it here? You'd be a great fit for it.

Have try celica didn t fit my driving, it wil be better with the MR-S then celica, but thanks for the sugdiation.

Did you try CSL's tune when you tested the Celica? It's a pretty nimble car.

Hi wardez I couldnt wait. the celica was really better now. this sounds god for me.:)

Last edited:
Easy on the double posts Kolden, or we'll be getting moderator visits not regarding racing. ;)

Kinda bummed after all that S2000 talk.

Easy on the double posts Kolden, or we'll be getting moderator visits not regarding racing. ;)

Kinda bummed after all that S2000 talk.

Bummed how?

Hi guys, I would really LOVE to join Wardez in team Altezza:) It would be incredibly ispirational for me 👍

and Altezza was on my list as well, and since I lost my truly preferred Celica, another toyota is the best medicine for me, pretty please :) thanks

Hi guys, I would really LOVE to join Wardez in team Altezza:) It would be incredibly ispirational for me 👍

and Altezza was on my list as well, and since I lost my truly preferred Celica, another toyota is the best medicine for me, pretty please :) thanks

sounds good to me... then we have at least 2 on each car. and leaves plenty of choices for late-comers. You and Eddie make a pretty good talent pairing as well. 👍

Hey,
I recognise you from WSGTC3. Have you signed up in the link in the OP?
Which of the available cars would you like?

by available he means:

Subaru Cusco Advan Impreza 03
Toyota Altezza Touring Car
Spoon S2000 Race Car
Honda S2000 LM Race Car

I've signed up to the PURE link in the OP, is there anything else i need to do other than join you guys for some racing?

Maybe try signing out of the racing site and then back in again. It's the same log in as your racing account.

actually it's not... I haven't found an easy way to tie the racing site log-in to the phpbb database.

But, truth be told I didn't look very hard because more importantly requiring people to register with our website for timing and scoring isn't against the gtplanet AUP, but requiring forum membership is. Therefore they remain completely separate accounts.

Most people make them the same user/password so it *feels* like they're not different... but they are.

Back