PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

I will be online in the next 30 mins or so. You can open a room if you like.

I'll just finish off watching the footie then join you.

A quick question, MR-S at 305hp but open downforce. Does this mean if i want higher downforce i have to drop the power?

I'll just finish off watching the footie then join you.

A quick question, MR-S at 305hp but open downforce. Does this mean if i want higher downforce i have to drop the power?

Yes, I think in the tune that Dom made, it had 301hp. It's all trial and error really.

Room Open
1472-4711-0038-4895-6112

Last edited:
Nice, I'm glad everything worked out. Nice to see you again Hugo, welcome back 👍

Here's our final team sheet for the OP:

C7JapFk.png

It's just the face of this page on the series mini-site:
http://pure.gate19.net/index.php?page=series&sid=13&sub=teams

Always check the mini-site teams page for latest updates.

Looks like we're going to have ourselves a nice series.

Just a couple things to note:
Qualifying is officially open! From now till deadline, which is two hours before the race, every one's free to attempt their qualifying runs as described in the OP, one shot is all you get so make it count by getting good practice time in.

Every one should remember that all drivers get allowed only one team switch this season, so if you really need to move, you can, all driver points will carry over but team points will stay with the team.

Since twistedfirework isn't going to be able to attend the first race, I'll be handling the organization this week.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Just added my time on the pure site. Lets hope i'm not to far off the pace on friday :). My guess is that some will go under 1:33...

Not 100% confirmed yet, but it turns out I might actually be able to run in this after all. The thing that was taking up my time seems to be slowly imploding.

MÜLE_9242;8065553
Not 100% confirmed yet, but it turns out I might actually be able to run in this after all. The thing that was taking up my time seems to be slowly imploding.

Ok Steve,
If you can make it, these are the available cars;

Subaru Cusco Advan Impreza 03
Spoon S2000 Race Car
Honda S2000 LM Race Car

I don't have either of those :lol: Are any of them in the online dealer by chance?

Alright. Send the S2000 LM car first, then. I should already have you on my friends list, right?

MÜLE_9242;8065585
Alright. Send the S2000 LM car first, then. I should already have you on my friends list, right?

You should be. I will send it in few mins.

You must be on my other account. Friend request sent.

I'll send you a Subaru, I think you'll like that particular little AWD rocket.

I'll go ahead and claim the S2000 LM, then. Timeslot is confirmed open now. Ty :)

Round 1 | Nürburgring GP/D | Specifics

6jBFD7w.png

nurburgring_german_grand_prix_green_state_party.jpg

6jBFD7w.png

picture.php

6jBFD7w.png

≡Qualifying ≡

Event information - Saturday, February 2nd

Qualifying deadline: 19.00 UTC | 11.00 PST | 14.00 EST
one outlap - three timed laps - one chance.
All qualifying will be done in public race rooms.
Only selected PURE officials may observe qualifying session.

6jBFD7w.png

≡Track Notes ≡

Track boundaries for all races in GATE 2 are universally defined as follows:
The white lines along the edge of the track are considered to be the track boundaries. These lines continue onto the rumble strips at each corner. At no point should there be no more than two wheels over those lines/rumble strips. two tires must remain in contact with the track at all times. The preceding defines the "track." hard surfaces beyond white lines and curbing/rumble strips such as concrete, "greencrete", or turf and other run off is not considered to be track. White lines, curbing/rumble strips are track and even if you only have two tires on their very edges (to be reviewed and confirmed by as steward) it will be considered clean.

6jBFD7w.png

≡Track Specific ≡

Pit Entry: Nothing special about it. Only thing to keep in mind is to not enter too fast. DO NOT use any barriers or walls as guide or to gain time/speed.

Pit Exit: Make sure to respect the white pit exit lines. You can cross them, but only if you're 100% sure that the track is clear.
And since it's slightly down hill, and cars that are on track approach at around 150mp/h, the smartest thing is to stay inside the white lines.
As always, if an incident occurs as a result from a driver crossing the line (Either the one on track, or the one exiting the pits), it is the driver that crossed the line who is at fault

≡Running Wide ≡

There's a few spots to be extra careful at.
  1. On the way out of T2, towards T3, make sure to keep at least 2 wheels on the rumble strip at all times. Do not go wide!
  2. The exit from T4. Make sure to stay inside/on the solid white line with at least 2 wheels. This is a spot where significent time can be gained, so stewards will keep an close eye out here. Always try to stay inside the track boundary.
  3. Last chicane. This is also a spot where a lot of time can be gained by cutting too much. Keep 2 wheels on the rumble strip at all times, and you're fine.

6jBFD7w.png

Last edited:
I will open a room up tonight so I can qualify. Hopfully a steward is available. Around 8:30pm PST. I will post the room number as well. Thanks. All welcome.

1472-6118-3615-5261-6508

1:32 is probably possible. Think I could do 33.1 if I find the tenth I'm leaving in sector 2; so aliens should be able to crack into the 32's

Last edited:
Dr_Watson:

1) 1:33.552
2) 1:33.338
3) 1:34.771 (off track)

If someone else could enter these.

I'm currently breaking in my car. I guess 5 horsepower down is enough to make you a second off pace. Rather than stress out I'll wait to do that after the car has full power...

Dr_Watson:

1) 1:33.552
2) 1:33.338
3) 1:34.771 (off track)

If someone else could enter these.

I'm currently breaking in my car. I guess 5 horsepower down is enough to make you a second off pace. Rather than stress out I'll wait to do that after the car has full power...

thanks for watching... I put it up on the board.

Back