PURE | GT4 Cup: Season 3 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 1,478 comments
Gonna go with 8 in D1, 6 in D2 as I suspect some people will turn up expecting a spot at the back of the grid.

Could people let Adam know if they are going to be there please, means the whole thing can be more organized.

On another note: if you have struggled with the track don't let it stop you playing. I finished over 2 minutes behind the last car in the pre season, it's the taking part that counts.

Could people let Adam know if they are going to be there please, means the whole thing can be more organized.

On another note: if you have struggled with the track don't let it stop you playing. I finished over 2 minutes behind the last car in the pre season, it's the taking part that counts.

Yeah, seriously.
Good points.

Even if only 1 extra person wants to race in 20 minutes time, that's 8 in each division. Which is much better that 16 in one room where we will have connection problems and probably traffic problems on the track. Yeah I think Longbow wants to race, and Phil was about to quali but left the room. And here's Wardez.

Sorry I couldn't make this one. Tried hard but couldn't time it right. I'll most definitely not miss the rest. Sorry Adam and Nige :/ Should've let you know a bit sooner.

You can still start the race if you wish, Wardez. Same goes to everyone else not qualified.

Sorry for the last minute notice but I'm headed out shopping with the family can't make the race today. Saturdays at noon are just not good for me. I keep trying it but something always comes up. May just have to go into reserve status and race when I can.

Just waiting 10 minutes to see if anyone else shows. 16 so far. Any more than that we'll go with 2 rooms.

Aderrrm
You can still start the race if you wish, Wardez. Same goes to everyone else not qualified.

I said I'd start at the back last night if I didn't wake up in time. Apparently people missed that.

I cant join, says the room is full
Just got out of another race league, late because GT5 screwed us all over.:grumpy:
Is it still on?

Sorry for no confirmation, but I can make it. I'll just start at the back.

D1 room isn't up yet... dunno who has control of that quali room earlier.

Wardez you racing?

Also on an added thought - I am correct in saying those who havn't qualified will be added to D2, pushing the rest of us upwards maybe? Thinking about the points system, is the only fair way. I'll go quiet down & await instructions unless you can think of something I can do to help :).

PS: Jay2B - disappointing...

Back