PURE | GT4 Cup: Season 3 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 1,478 comments
I have a RM Vette that looks exactly like the one in the photo, but i don't see RM modifications allowed.
Do we have to RM the GT3 cars?

Does anyone have a Maserati I could try please, or willing to share the tune?

I can send you 1 of mine. You can choose with or without chassis reinforcement. Let me know and I'll send it when the maintenance is done. They both have the tunes on them that I used at Bronzestone, but no guarantee they'll work for you ;)

I'll vote for Monaco too Adam

I can send you 1 of mine. You can choose with or without chassis reinforcement. Let me know and I'll send it when the maintenance is done. They both have the tunes on them that I used at Bronzestone, but no guarantee they'll work for you ;)

I'll vote for Monaco too Adam

That would be great, thanks Welsh. Without chassis enforcement please, apparently it doesn't help reading this thread. If you could pm it to me on here, that would be the best solution.

Im trying an M3 with that chassis stuff and it's awful. As fast as my brilliant Evora but awful to drive.

Class: GT3
Car: Audi R8 LMS GT3
Body colour (if applicable): I'll check what I have.
Rim colour (if applicable): No
Madrid or Monaco: Monaco

I'm not going to do any comparative testing, because I find it more enjoyable to figure out the differences on the track. ;)

I absolutely love the GT3 selection Adam! 👍

At what time are you planning this spot race?
Cause I'd love to take part, and think I'm able to that day (depending on time ofc).

Car: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 GT3 (#11)
Body colour (if applicable): Black
Rim colour (if applicable): Silver

P.S First time ever I chose number before Eddie did.. :P (Both of us have #11 as favourite)

Hah, nice try Dennis, you can have it since I'm not running the 'vette anyhow :P

Anyway...

Car: Audi R8 LMS
Madrid or Monaco (vote for Round 3, not for Round 3.5 GT3 & GT4): Monaco

Really love the idea.

And now, looking at those cars, I'm considering using them for CALM Adam, this race should show us how awesome the racing will be as well.

Thanks for the votes guys. 9 votes for Monaco, 3 for Madrid. If nothing drastic changes towards the end of today we'll go with Monaco so people can start practicing. 👍

I absolutely love the GT3 selection Adam! 👍

At what time are you planning this spot race?
Cause I'd love to take part, and think I'm able to that day (depending on time ofc).

Car: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 GT3 (#11)
Body colour (if applicable): Black

P.S First time ever I chose number before Eddie did.. :P (Both of us have #11 as favourite)

👍 I'm not sure. At the moment it will start in the same time slot as the GT4 races. So room opens at 16:30, race start at 17:00 and would last until around 18:15 GMT/UTC. But we may be able to go a bit later if it suits people, and maybe do it on a Sunday? (perhaps in the old JGTS time slot)

I have a RM Vette that looks exactly like the one in the photo, but i don't see RM modifications allowed.
Do we have to RM the GT3 cars?

The Vette is a Corvette Z06 that has been RM'ed. You then need to paint the wheels silver and then pick a number and body colour (if you don't want white). I've added where to get them just below the name of each car.

Car: Corvette Z06
Body colour : Silver
Rim colour : Orange
Madrid or Monaco: Madrid

Cheers. Forgot to add it to the sign-up but what number will you be running?

I'm not going to do any comparative testing, because I find it more enjoyable to figure out the differences on the track. ;)

:D Don't look at the bottom of this post if you want to find out yourself. :P

Hah, nice try Dennis, you can have it since I'm not running the 'vette anyhow :P

Anyway...

Car: Audi R8 LMS
Madrid or Monaco (vote for Round 3, not for Round 3.5 GT3 & GT4): Monaco

Really love the idea.

And now, looking at those cars, I'm considering using them for CALM Adam, this race should show us how awesome the racing will be as well.

Thanks Wardez. Yeah I like the group of cars too. Could be a nice idea.

Info about the cars...

GT4 will obviously easier to handle and tame, especially towards the end of a stint. Please bare this in mind when choosing a class. Remember it's a multi-class race, and you may be more competitive in GT4.

GT3
GT-R - easiest to handle. Most stable. 173 mph speed trap
Ford GT - most aero so is a nice car. 174 mph speed trap
Audi R8 - requires the most tuning, especially to the diff. Don't try going through Eau Rouge with the stock tune... 173 mph speed trap
Corvette - worst handling car due to being FR. recommended 60kg ballast position +50 should help. Requires a bit of tuning. 177 mph speed trap

Those speeds are right IIRC. Will confirm later.

That being said, obviously there's going to be massive speed differences between each class. Like... huge. IIRC the GT3 class is 14 seconds a lap faster. Which isn't as bad as it sounds because Spa is a big track. But we'll need some proper set in stone rules for mixed class racing for this one.

Last edited:
#51, but if my times in the Vette are not competitive I might switch back to GT4. :)
Don't mind if I get a friend to join?

Cheers. 👍 Guide him to the thread on Wednesday when I put it up. Sign-up's only open for GT4 Cup drivers so far.

Keep the time the same please, people knew when it would be when they signed up. Same day, same time.

Indeed. And that is my priority. However this race is not an official round so to get 2 full grids we may have to flex the time a little bit.

Anyone up for GT4 or GT3 practice?
Edit: Anyone can put S.P.A up on their lounge? I don't have it so I can't practice it.

Last edited:
Car: Corvette Z06 GT3
Body colour : Yellow
Rim colour : Silver

Class: GT4
Car: BMW
Body colour (if applicable): Dark Blue
Car Number (if applicable): N/A

Last edited:
Anyone up for GT4 or GT3 practice?
Edit: Anyone can put S.P.A up on their lounge? I don't have it so I can't practice it.
Bad news, if you don't own Spa, you can't race there.

Are we having a pit window this race, and do we have a lap count?

just looking for a general idea, I have off today, so it's probably my only good day for practice this week.(which is one more than usual :) )

Bad news, if you don't own Spa, you can't race there.

Good point CSL. Phil, if you end up getting Spa then I'll be sure to add you to the list. 👍

As for next race (Round 3), we'll be going with Monaco. 11 votes to 3.

And as for the pit window... I think we shouldn't have one at Monaco. I think it would be really, really hard for the 'slower' cars to overtake the faster ones. Not having a pit window will allow 'slower' cars to pit quite a way earlier than half way through the lap. Whether that benefits them is a different question. :) The amount of laps will probably be 24, give or take 1.

Biffy, Pag and Minion I need your car numbers. :)

I think it will be impossible for any car to pass here without a mistake by the first car.
But that's what's so neat about Monaco. :D

right I have a few to choose from.

09 - my lucky number
19 - my birthday
26 - my girlfriends

I seem to do better with my girlfriends so I'm going for 26 lol

Better take the last Audi while I can!

Car: Audi R8 LMS #4
Body colour : TBD
Rim colour : TBD

There's a maximum of 5 drivers per car for the GT3 class, 3 drivers per car for the GT4 class. So you probably have a little while yet before anything gets filled up. Still want to go with the Audi? :)

There's a maximum of 5 drivers per car for the GT3 class, 3 drivers per car for the GT4 class. So you probably have a little while yet before anything gets filled up. Still want to go with the Audi? :)
Honestly, I've never driven this car, but the regular R8 is one of my favorite cars in this game, right up there with the F430 Scuderia. Think I'll stick with the Audi. 👍

The Audi is sweeeet offline, so I expect it will try to kill us online. :lol:

Thinking I might want to run the Nissan in GT3 instead of the BMW in GT4, might be more fun. I'll post my final decision later on tonight.

Car: Ford GT

Think, I'll rock it out on the GT. IIRC that car's fantastic to drive stock.
Be warned about the Audi. It's a monster that needs lots of taming. When I tested it for the Daytona 2.4 it was by far the hardest car to drive and needed a good tune. But it looks and sounds fantastic and is very good when its good.

Back