PURE | GT4 Cup: Season 3 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 1,478 comments
Oh my days you lot... lol.

I dunno. Minion has just been told he's in D1. What does PURE decide?

I should've posted in here before I did my run, sorry, I started upa room to practice a bit more 'cause people were qualifying in Wii's room and Dom and Welsh popped in so they offered to watch my qualifying.

Sorry about the confusion and if Minion has to get bumped, I'll be better about posting in here to update every one on the quali. room situations so this doesn't happen next time doing quali. so last minute.

Then it's 11 v 8.

And I've just opened up the room with spots for 10.

Next week we're not having any of this bs. :x

Minion Tim or MULE host D2?

Sorry x(

We'll be more communicative and help each other make time better next week D:

Next week we're not having any of this bs. :x
I second the motion. No offense to anyone, but having so many waiting until the last minute to qualify is frustrating, for both race organizers and stewards. :ouch:

Make that 8th. I have doubts some people will turn up in D2 so Minion is definitely gonna be in D2.

ANYONE IN D2 CAN HOST? Don't bother doing PP checks just set the maximum to 516 PP.

I can host no problem. But Im in sg so things might be dodgy. Maybe Reality could.
Edit: Jay1086 has a room open already, maybe we could use that?

Post the room number when you're ready Reality. And unless anyone has any objections, let people practice for 10 mins. Just make sure all the settings are right.

FINAL FINAL FINAL GRIDS

D2 ROOM NUMBER: 1472-6118-4130-9221-2674

D2 ROOM IS OPEN!

1472-6118-3830-2748-2541

Can I get a pp list?

Nevermind lol

Being sick strikes again... I just woke up.

Not like I would have done well anyway.

My god me and Longbow went mad battling for second.
I drove like a demon to catch him but used too much rear tire to get there.

D2 Results:

1st: Minion07 43.27.087
2nd: LongbowX +35.598
3rd: PepsiMaxCrew +36.877
4th: RFLX_Niop +44.924
5th: Jay_1086 +46.234
6th: MULE_9242 +1.26.102
7th: The_Reality_ca +1.35.921
8th: Jay2DaB329 +2.07.134

Notes: took out by my own team on the first lap gahhhhh! Otherwise a good race, fighting Mule most of the time.

Thanks Reality. Any chance of people's fastest laps too?

D1 was great. Some awesome battling with TA. Sounded like D2 went alright too. :)

Sounded like D2 went alright too. :)
Oh it was sublime mate. I hate Monaco but did alright. ;)
It was very interesting because at one stage my whole screen was covered in smoke and something red was protruding at the side, just hoped I wouldnt hit it.
First few laps me and Niop had some good exchanges, we raced smart and didnt harm each others times too much.

Once I got past and pulled margin, I kept making errors at the chicane and the slow right before it. Kept clobbering the inside wall.
After the pit stops I managed to learn what I can and can't do and was pushing hard with consistent laps.

This let me catch Longbow who was sliding everywhere when I got to him.
Damn that Corvette is wide though, and he positioned the car ideally so I couldnt dive anywhere.
Then at the second final corner it all went pear shaped for me as I challenged him round the outside.
Not sure if he went in too hot or I turned in on him. But whatever, fun race nontheless. 👍

Edit: Just realized my Evora is at 330 and not 350hp. :ouch:

Last edited:
I hate Monaco, I made way to many mistakes. I wrecked at the chicane 3 times, one time messing up Mule(sorry about that). But I did have some good battles with Phil and Jay, so it was a still a fun race.

Back