PURE | GT4 Cup: Season 3 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 1,478 comments
Thanks Adam, reminder of how much my statistics need to improve lol! Nice idea though, perhaps try adjusting the dimensions so we could use them as signatures?

On another note, I recieved a phone call today. My application is going well to a great career opportunity. Hopefully, it will progress even futhur & I'll be successful. Come on!

Yeah when I mean outlaw has raced in every round and Jay every round but one, I mean every round the GT4 Cup has ever done. Most of you have raced every round this season, season 3. :)

Tim is in charge of the graphics and database off the PURE website with the stats in. We've already downscaled them once and doing it even more would make them too squashed up. I don't believe you're allowed images in your signatures at GTP either. If you want though I can give you the link for your driver card which will bring your card up separately in a new window. Edit: like this

Great news about your job. Hope it goes well. :)đź‘Ť

Built up an M3 earlier and damn it drives so nice. Still needs breaking in too so my best guess it's just gonna get even better.

Currently only tested using the stock setup so i'm pretty sure it can be improved greatly. Any of the other M3 drivers mind sharing their tune? :D

On another note, I recieved a phone call today. My application is going well to a great career opportunity. Hopefully, it will progress even futhur & I'll be successful. Come on!

Good news Reality! Hope it all work out dude.

Thanks for the mention Ad, gutted I missed even one race lol!

Yeah when I mean outlaw has raced in every round and Jay every round but one, I mean every round the GT4 Cup has ever done. Most of you have raced every round this season, season 3. :)

Tim is in charge of the graphics and database off the PURE website with the stats in. We've already downscaled them once and doing it even more would make them too squashed up. I don't believe you're allowed images in your signatures at GTP either. If you want though I can give you the link for your driver card which will bring your card up separately in a new window. Edit: like this

Great news about your job. Hope it goes well. :)đź‘Ť

Ah, no worries then. Helps page load times on my phone anyway so no complaints there :). I've not got the job as of yet, I'm just on to the next stage. Thanks for the support mate ^^.

Good news Reality! Hope it all work out dude.

Thanks for the mention Ad, gutted I missed even one race lol!

I hope so too, cheers mate. Had an interview for a rival company today. Really, really lush.

Adam, you wouldn't happen to have your best lap time for Monza by chance please :)? Set the goal posts ;).

Haven't run a lap yet. But in season 1 the fastest lap in the race was a 1:57.212, but the cars were slightly slower then and that lap may have been in the draft. :P

I think it'll be quite a bit faster than that. I already turned a bit faster, and I ain't that good. And still calibrating to the track limits - I always drove with 2 wheels on the tarmac (which I like more...). Granted, I am quite happy with my car at the moment. This is one track where my extreme setup I had for the wide version of Bronzestone works well.

Also, I'm working on the Monaco pictures for tomorrow. So much work. >_<

And I hope you do get that job, Reality. ^^;

The Evora lacks straight line power, need to do an oil change.
As for cornering it's brilliant, some of the mid-speed corners can be taken with almost zero steering angle.
Haven't touched the setup since Bronzestone.

Great! Looking forward to them. :)

For those that attended and wanted to attend the GT3 & GT4 Spa 200km, I have posted the results in the thread. There will be another similar race on April 14th in the same time slot. Please head over to the thread and vote for which track you want to it to be held at! Much appreciated. :)đź‘Ť

I think it'll be quite a bit faster than that. I already turned a bit faster, and I ain't that good. And still calibrating to the track limits - I always drove with 2 wheels on the tarmac (which I like more...). Granted, I am quite happy with my car at the moment. This is one track where my extreme setup I had for the wide version of Bronzestone works well.

And I hope you do get that job, Reality. ^^;

Sounds like I got some work to do then! I'll get round to doing the photos from Spa too (told you that you should of raced lol) despite it being my worst race ever in online history haha. Thanks Longbow :).

I'm actually not much of a fan of Monaco for shots. I find a lot of the buildings rather low-res. So it's challenging to make them look...good. But anyway, I tried. Haha.

I like doing unique stuff, not just normal shots. So the last shot is one of my favourites.

9j262w.jpg

2dv0s2p.jpg

ivy1on.jpg

2rf69lh.jpg

birz8o.jpg

r6wviv.jpg

i6bk83.jpg

23mugqe.jpg

2mm9087.jpg

10eqb2x.jpg

n2hnvk.jpg

29q040w.jpg

n206qr.jpg

qx5m3o.jpg

2hsci1x.jpg

5uiz4i.jpg

1idjbn.jpg

I also cut some out...I could do some more if people would like. But this is all I could tease out during the free time I had. ^^;

Awesome job, as usual. đź‘Ť

The last shot is really weird, like the car's jumping out of a wormhole. Freaky stuff! :boggled:

:drool: My favourite is the second one with all the cars at the start cramming together. Awesome aha. I also like the Evora coming up the hill, and the 2 where the Evora is chasing the white Corvette. đź‘Ť Thanks Longbow.

I hear you about the wormhole outlaw. What's that blue thing at the back of the M3? Doctor Who's telephone box? :lol:

Also welcome back Tony. đź‘Ť

Nice photos Longbow :). Started taking some at Spa last night, no where near finished yet though. Will be up some time. This week, it's someone else's turn to stack it into someone else in the first few laps!

Great pics Longbow nice to see my Aston in some. Did a practice sessions with Reality last night at Monza and only managed a 1:57.6, not sure if that is any good?

cgg
Ill enter to fill one of the last slots, but i don't have a team mate.

If you look at the 1st post in the thread it has you'll see that two teams have an open seat. (you'll only see one driver card below the car picture). So you will have a team mate.

sorry but i'm not exactly sure how to participate. i'd like to join team scuderia lotus. as far as i can tell i need to qualify with a a steward but who? when?

i'm new to this form of online racing, i have my own league between my friends but its not like this.

sorry but i'm not exactly sure how to participate. i'd like to join team scuderia lotus. as far as i can tell i need to qualify with a a steward but who? when?

i'm new to this form of online racing, i have my own league between my friends but its not like this.

The first thing you should do before competing in any online series is read the entire original post (OP). 99% of questions get answered there. The information you need to post to register is at the bottom of this post under the big orange "sign up" banner.

oh, and welcome to the party. ;)

i see.. lol. i didnt go far enough to the bottom.

psn name is nsf05, car is lotus evora, team is scuderia giudici.

i'll be sending friend request very shortly.

so i've modified the evora but before break in i'm only at 323hp, 1410kg and 487pp. is that were the other lotus guys we're or am i missing something... sport exhaust, sport exhaust manifold, racing intake filter, sport intake manifold, ecu tuning... seems to low to be able to gain over 25hp and 12pp after break in time

so i've modified the evora but before break in i'm only at 323hp, 1410kg and 487pp. is that were the other lotus guys we're or am i missing something... sport exhaust, sport exhaust manifold, racing intake filter, sport intake manifold, ecu tuning... seems to low to be able to gain over 25hp and 12pp after break in time

Oil change? Doing an essay so can't talk lol.

Back