PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments

Müle

inhaler of the rifftree
Premium
Canada
Ontario
integra_logo_1.png

PURE | Integra World Championship III | Sign-ups are OPEN

All skill levels welcome!

Qualifying Sheets | Official Points

After two successful seasons, the IWC is back once again to deliver the best Front Wheel Drive racing in GT5. This time however, there have been some small, but significant changes in the structure.

Update 1: Race times have been changed from 1:00 to 5:00 EDT on Sunday.
Update 2: Qualifying deadline extended to 3:00 EDT Sunday afternoon (8:00 BST, or 2 hours before the race start)
Update 3::The schedule has been shuffled around a little bit

integra_headers_car.png

The most noticible change this season has been to the car itself. While the same Race Modified Honda Integra Type R as before, the power has been reduced in an effort to improve tire wear and make the racing closer.

When fully broken in (after 300 KM / 186 Miles of driving), the car will have 269 Horsepower, and 490 PP with full aero. The following is what you will need to compete in the series:

-Honda Integra Type R '04 (P) - From the Honda dealership.
-Oil Change
-Full Race Modification - Purchase this before buying any other parts.
-Chassis Reinforcement (optional)
-ECU Tuning
-Racing Air Filter
-Adjustable LSD
-Racing Hard tires

-Oil Changes, Engine Rebuilds, and Chassis Maintenance are allowed as many times as you like throughout the season.

-You must use the exact parts listed. No exceptions. You will be caught and instantly banned from the championship

-The cars redline should be just under 9000 RPM. We will be checking for this, and for the blatantly obvious turbochargers

integra_headers_rules.png

-All OLR Rules are to apply here. If for some reason there is a conflict between the OLR and the rules listed below, consider the rules listed below to be correct..

-Slight rubbing is inevitable, and is allowed, but intentionally spinning out or "punting" another driver is strictly prohibited. In the event that this happens, Time penalties may be assessed, and Grid penalties for the next race you enter may be assessed, or you may be excluded from the race results, depending on the situation the incident occurred in. Repeat offenders risk being disqualified from the championship.

-Accidents happen. If you make a mistake which causes another racer in front of you to spin out, you must wait for them to rejoin the track, and allow them to overtake you before returning to race speed. Failure to do so will result in a time penalty set so that you finish behind the victim.

-If you are caught up in a wreck that happened in front of you, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do for you.
EXCEPTION: If somebody involved in an accident rejoins the track without regard for the position of others, and causes somebody to hit them, then they are subject to the same penalties as above, depending on intent.

-Bump drafting down long straights is allowed, provided you know how to do it safely.

Lobby rules:

Race quality: High
Mic quality: OFF
Start Type: Grid start w/ false start check
Order: Fastest First
Boost: Off
Penalty: Off
Grip reduction: Real
Mechanical damage: Light
Visual Damage: Off
Tire Wear: On
Slipstream: Weak
All Aids Off except ABS

Other Racing Rules

-Races will usually be about 45-60 minutes long.

-There is to be at least 1 mandatory pitstop for each race

-Open practice is allowed upon entry of the room. The race room will be open at around 4:00, EDT.

-If you have an issue with another driver, please send them a PM. If you cannot reach an agreement, contact a steward.

-If you disconnect during the race, you will be marked with a DNF. You will receive points if you complete 25% of the race distance. Ragequitting for any reason will NOT be tolerated!

-If you wish to retire from the race, drive your car into the pits, and press Start. The game will keep you in your pitbox until the end of the race.

-If for some reason your game glitches, and holds your car in the Pit lane, or does not give you control of your car following a pitstop, there is nothing we can do for you. Treat it as if were a real life mechanical problem.

-The race start can be called off and restarted if people get "blackscreened," or if the grid order is wrong.

integra_headers_quali.png

-During the week before a race, a driver may ask a Capable Host to qualify him
-The Host makes a room, sets the laps to 4, and sets everything else to the standard lobby rules.
-The driver enters the track, and the host starts the race.
-Laps 2 and 3 of the race count as the two hotlaps. The fastest of these laps is your qualifying time.
-The fastest 16 times will make the D1 race. All others will race in D2
-The deadline for qualifying is Sunday, at 3:00 AM EST (Midnight PST, 8:00 AM GMT). Drivers may qualify after the deadline, but will take a 2% time penalty.
-After the Race room is open, no more late entries will be accepted. If there is still room, those who wish to race and haven't qualified will start at the back.
-At any time during the week you may post saying you cannot / will not qualify and take a provisional spot at the back of the grid. Provisionals will be ordered by the time at which they were declared.

-When it is tome to start gridding, the host will Reset the track, then call everyone on the track in their qualifying order.
-DO NOT JOIN THE TRACK UNTIL THE HOST CALLS YOU
-Drivers will line up at a specified place on the track.
-The host will check that the order is correct before starting the race
-If you are not in your quali order when the race starts, leave the track, SAY SO!
-If you "blackscreen" and miss the start, Leave the track and SAY SO!
-If the host says "Leave track," leave the track and we will try again.

integra_headers_sched.png

Races will take place every Sunday at 5:00 PM EDT, 9:00 PM GMT (10:00 PM BST)

Race 0: Preseason race @ Indianapolis Road Course
Date: March 18th
Distance: 23 laps / 100 Kilometers

Race 1: Suzuka Circuit East
Date: March 25th
Distance: 55 laps / 125 kilometers

Race 2: Cape Ring South
Date: April 1st
Distance: 38 laps / 125 kilometers

Race 3: Tsukuba Circuit
Date: April 15th
Distance: 61 laps / 125 kilometers

Race 4: Rome
Date: April 22nd
Distance: 32 laps / 112 kilometers

Race 5: Laguna Seca
Date: April 29th
Distance: 48 laps / 175 kilometers

Race 6: Grand Valley Speedway Enduro
Date: May 6th
Distance: 55 laps / 2 hours
integra_headers_sign.png

-Please use the following format when signing up. Failure to do so tells me that you have not read this post, which is bad.

Code:
#[number]: GTPlanet Username (PSN Tag): Body Colour / Wheel Colour

-Every number can only be used once, on a first come, first served basis.
-The number 1 is reserved for NEPALII, the defending champion. No other driver may use it.

Example:

#93: MÜLE_9242 (MULE_9242): Blu Cosmo Metallizzato [Blue] / Matte Light Silver [Silver]

-Please do NOT use stuff like TBD, TBC, TBA, etc.
-Please do NOT register if you have no intention of racing or posting in the thread and being active. If you miss 2 races in a row without letting me know beforehand, you will be removed from the list and banned from joining any future series run by me. This is called Flaking and will not be tolerated.
-If you wish to only join on a part time basis, that is fine.
-I reserve the right to ask you to change your colours for any reason. This will likely only happen in the case that too many drivers all use the same colour.

integra_headers_points.png

-The points given out for each race are as follows:

1st: 20
2nd: 17
3rd: 15
4th: 13
5th: 12
6th: 11
7th: 10
8th: 9
9th: 8
10th: 7
11th: 6
12th: 5
13th: 4
14th: 3
15th: 2
16th: 1

-Division 2 will not have any points, but the winner will get an automatic entry into the next weeks D1 race.

-1 bonus point will be given for pole position in each race, and for the fastest lap of the race (must have completed at least 25% of the race to be eligible for Fastest lap)
-Your lowest scoring race of the season will be dropped.
-You must complete 25% of the race distance to score points.

Prizes!:

-The following prizes will be given out at the end of the season, or specific race:

Overall points:

-Series Champion: 1 car, worth up to 1,000,000 credits from the New Car Dealer or Online dealer.
-Series Runner-up: 1 car, worth up to 250,000 Credits form the New Car Dealer or Online dealer
-Series 3rd place: 1 car, worth up to 100,000 credits from the New Car Dealer or Online dealer.

Special prizes:

-Grand Valley enduro winner: 1 car, worth up to 500,000 credits from the New Car Dealer or Online dealer.
-All drivers who compete in every race (not including the preseason race) will receive a random paint chip

-I am not eligible to win any of the above prizes. if I were to win one, then the next highest driver will receive the prize.
-Cars may be tuned in any way by me upon request. Cars may also be painted in any colour that I own (or you send me), including DLC paint.

Graphics by R1600Turbo​

Last edited:
Entry List:

#2: CSLACR (GTP_CSL): Blue / Gold
#3: moizezz (moizezz): yellow/blue
#4: syjones1 (syjones1): Blue / Orange
#5: Nicktune (Nic-KL): Green / Black
#7: Biffy (GTP_Biffy): Red / Black
#11: Wardez (Wardez): White / Gold
#13: Dragonwhisky (dragonwhisky) : Blue / Blue
#15: akmuq (GTP_akmuq): Black / White
#16: Carracerptp (Carracerptp): Orange / Black
#18 gtpvw_slc (SLC_VR6_V-Dub) yellow/black
#21 joshua1994 (joshua1994) : White / Green
#22: bdubclub (bdubclub): Orange / Silver
#25: Salty Jigaboo (Salty_Jigaboo): Green / Gold
#27: GV27 (GV27-): Green / Yellow
#32: GrayFox32 (GrayFox32): Grey / Red
#33: R1600Turbo (R1600Turbo): Black / White
#52: paulmac2k9 (GTP_PaulMac): Orange / Black
#77: Litchi (GTP_Litchi): Gray / Green
#85: brandofo (brandofo): black / orange
#93: MÜLE_9242 (MULE_9242): Blue / Silver
#99: Wiifreak (Wiifreak): Lavender / Black

Bold = Capable Host; able to watch qualifying sessions and report the times either in the thread, or on the spreadsheet.

Last edited:
I so want to do this.....but I can't. :(

I'm reserving Sunday mornings for hiking, and gaming will be taking a back seat to this.

Sucks.

Awesome, as always, I'll be first to sign up :P

Love the banner at the top looks awsome :drool:, I should be able to race too. Just gona give the car a test first as I'm not sure I have ever drove it before :P.

I so want to do this.....but I can't. :(

I'm reserving Sunday mornings for hiking, and gaming will be taking a back seat to this.

Sucks.

Blame Eddie and CALM hijacking the old timeslot.

(if he's willing to push it back until the end of this, we can go back to 4:00; I'd prefer 4:00, but I'm fine with either personally)

Awesome, as always, I'll be first to sign up :P

Not using yellow? :s

Love the banner at the top looks awsome :drool:, I should be able to race too. Just gona give the car a test first as I'm not sure I have ever drove it before :P.

Blame RT. He did all the graphics. ;)

Oh, and another thing. I want to fit Nurb GP/D in somewhere, but the only place it could really go over is Suzuka East.

So, Suzuka East or Nurb GP/D? :lol:

Last edited:
#85: brandofo (brandofo): black / orange

Looking forward to season 3! Good track selection

I should be up for this, will give it a try. Thread is looking good 👍

#07: Biffy (GTP_Biffy): Red / Black

Mule: I'll get you that last header banner you need on Monday. I don't have that font available at home, and I can't remember what it's called so I can't find it on the net.

and heh, I only go Yellow randomly when I feel it looks good on the car. I feel that the Integra looks good in any color so I went for a different combo...

and mostly also 'cause it's hard finding a good complimenting rim color with a yellow body so I didn't want to just use last season's old thing.

White and gold is classy, with the touch of red the Type-R Honda badge provides, I am Gold-Leaf:
paint-mud-lotus49-goldleaf.jpg

Anything about going back to 4?

I'll get everyone added once I'm back on a computer.

Check the back of the house for info. on time scheduling Steve. (gate19)

Put me down as a reserve I guess, unless you decide or find a way to change the time.

#33: R1600Turbo (R1600Turbo): Black / White

Yeah, well Steve's gonna chime in here soon I think but I was gonna say that; yes we've struck a deal out back in the PURE bunker and we should be seeing this time move ahead by three hours or so.

Did a quick run at Indy. 1:39.8xx in a random room with Tire wear off and Abs off. I'll have to get it in a room with proper settings to get a more accurate time, but that should be a decent bar for right now.

Also, yeah, Eddie has proven to be very negotiable. :)

me
So basically, Rounds 1, 3, 5 take place at 4:00 EDT, and rounds 2, 4, 6 take place at 5:00 EDT?

That works for me. This would allow RT in, which is a plus.

Hopefully this works for everyone else. I'll edit it in the OP,

I just thought that another idea is to have them all at 5 just for consistency.

#13 Dragonwhisky (dragonwhisky) : Rising Blue Metallic [Blue] / Rising Blue Metallic [Blue]

I will not be available for the pre-season race :grumpy:. I may be able to make a qualifying run on the 24th for entry in the race on the 25th. If not I hope to catch up with the series for the April 1st event.

#22: jordan221992 (jordan221992): yellow/black

Would you let me race if I cant make all the races, would only be the pre season race at Indy and the first race?

Last edited:
Yeah, even if you can't make every race, feel free to sign up.

5:00 start for every race would make more sense, but it might be a bit later for any Europeans that want in. However, I'm not sure of when the clocks change there.

Hey Mule,

Its been quite a while since I've played GT5 competitively but, I'm looking to get back into the mix with some online series. This looks perfect to get my feet wet again. I'm gonna load the game up and be sure to go through a series of updates and get back behind the wheel. Looking forward to competing with you guys again. I'll let ya know colors in a day or two.

Wow NICE!

Glad to see you back V-Dub. Always nice to have another fast driver join up.

Back