PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
brandofo
but i like how it looks when i burn out on every hairpin!

Ha ha! Yeah I thought it meant good things when the tyre monitor went red?
I always remember something that RT said in season 2 at Suzuka.

If your wheels aren't straight. Don't give it 100% throttle.

Wise words. Wise words indeed!

I remember that, too. In fact, I had that in mind while doing some laps at GVS today. Getting 15 laps out of the tires is going to be hard, but possible. 20 is probably going to be asking too much unless you're the tire wear god, but thankfully for us mortals, he's not racing.

And btw guys, I you've got any friends here on GTP that you think would like to race, by all means invite them. If there's any race where I want a full grid this season, it's this one.

Im still concidering Mule, Aderrrms GT4 race went ok beside bad lag on the warm up lap.. And my s:censored: driving :lol:. (But I never got to reset router that day)

Im still concidering Mule, Aderrrms GT4 race went ok beside bad lag on the warm up lap.. And my s:censored: driving :lol:. (But I never got to reset router that day)

+1, haven't heard a good paulmac rant in a while :sly: I kid, I kid, it would be great if you can make it 👍

Rant :confused: what rant..:P? (Remember im your SC in Mx5s I can make things happen :sly:.)

Will start practicing tonight. Probably after 6:30p. Will post room when open or join other if already open and posted.

@RT, got it, late brake+late apex+less throttle during turning=go faster.

Now I just have to get the car to turn in when I want it to.

Maybe this rookie will learn something.

Yeah it's gona be along race not sure I'll be able to make it to end with work the next day. Think it may be better if I start from the back if you have a full gird I'll skip it, if you don't I'll race until I fall asleep :P 👍

Green
Yeah it's gona be along race not sure I'll be able to make it to end with work the next day. Think it may be better if I start from the back if you have a full gird I'll skip it, if you don't I'll race until I fall asleep :P 👍

Working on a bank holiday?

Going to be running a full practice race for fuel consumption test tonight or on Saturday if anyone is interested. Ran 26 laps tonight and burned up half a tank. Don't know if that's good or bad but figure I ought to plan fuel stops if needed.

Will post room here when it's up.

closed

Will be in free run so if anyone wants to stop by, feel free.

Last edited:
Is there anyone who is not going to be racing simply because it's easter and a long weekend?

MÜLE_9242
Is there anyone who is not going to be racing simply because it's easter and a long weekend?
Me. I'm going to be out at my relatives place on Sunday.

MÜLE_9242;6926860

It's kind of a toss up for me, I know I am not going to have time to qualify, so if I am able to race I will be gridding up at the back. (as long as there is room of course). 👍

@Mule so are we racing in your lounge this week?

I'm seriously considering pushing it back to next week. I want a full grid for this race, and with RT and Wiifreak confirmed out, it's not looking good.

But it'll still be in a public lobby.

Yeah Mule push it back a week if you need, gives me more time to decide to join :sly:.

MÜLE_9242;6929835
Alright, it's final. Everything's pushed back one week.

Good deal. I can get more practice in. If syjones estimate is accurate I'm gonna need it.

bdubclub
I can't believe you're still sitting on the sidelines for the best ff series running on GTPlanet.

Yeah Paul. I think you've got just a little bit to cosy sitting in that pace car on a Tuesday night.

Damn right :P. Na seriously ive only done 2 races so far and results havent been what I was hoping for, I was about 80% happy as I had no DC/s but I had some lag which annoyed me in the first laps then went away.

Back