PURE | Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo - Last Race Canceled

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 382 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna open a room for a little while in the next while or so, will post as soon as it's up. Might be too early, idk.

Please do, I've been waiting for you and Rich to show me how slow I was on Sunday. ;)

Got all my stuff transfered to my new system last night, except it didn't transfer my GT5 photos and replay files. Will have to do that manually tonight. Probably won't get any track time until Friday.

1472-6118-3615-5263-5227

Gonna take a nap instead.

Last edited:
Guys, I won't be able to race this weekend. I broke up my DIY Pedals. :indiff:
I will buy the replacement parts this weekend if the shops are open. :indiff:

Please do, I've been waiting for you and Rich to show me how slow I was on Sunday. ;)
You forget that this is a weak track for me.

54.985 | 44.472 | 23.969 = 2:03.426

Problem is coming up with a good setup. The Motegi one does not work here at all, and the other one I have has too much understeer at certain corners.

54.703 | 44.481 | 23.815 = 2:02.999

Car not very drivable. Front tires go red on me at least once a lap.

ah, you got to 2:02 👍

Looks like I need to figure out sector 3.
I usually lose time in the triangle to everyone else. Either I don't cut enough or brake too early... something like that; but I always seem to be off there. I think I was taking 130R at the bottom of 5th gear (~127mph maybe...).

Dr_Watson
ah, you got to 2:02 👍

Looks like I need to figure out sector 3.
I usually lose time in the triangle to everyone else. Either I don't cut enough or brake too early... something like that; but I always seem to be off there. I think I was taking 130R at the bottom of 5th gear (~127mph maybe...).

I've held 131 once or twice, but I need to hold 4th. Triangle entry is a struggle since the my stopping distance is wildly inconsistent.

At this point, I'll use a conservative driving style hoping that a zero mistake drive will put me in contention.

I've held 131 once or twice, but I need to hold 4th. Triangle entry is a struggle since the my stopping distance is wildly inconsistent.

At this point, I'll use a conservative driving style hoping that a zero mistake drive will put me in contention.

Yeah, the braking into the triangle seems to be where I was wildly inconsistent too. I've gone into 130R at > 130mph but I scrub the speed coasting on the way in and don't get back on the throttle til apex; usually come out carrying a high 12x.

I'm stuck using AT at the moment, we'll see how much if any that hurts me this weekend. :scared:

I'm stuck using AT at the moment, we'll see how much if any that hurts me this weekend. :scared:

A lot of the shifting is pretty obvious at least... It might cost you by dropping into 1st for the hairpin (which pulls better in 2nd) or by shifting in sector 1. Though 3rd gear is designed almost perfectly so you don't need to shift through the esses. The AT however might grab 4th with futility on occasion without a gear-hold button.

A lot of the shifting is pretty obvious at least... It might cost you by dropping into 1st for the hairpin (which pulls better in 2nd) or by shifting in sector 1. Though 3rd gear is designed almost perfectly so you don't need to shift through the esses. The AT however might grab 4th with futility on occasion without a gear-hold button.
Yeah, shouldn't be too bad.
Unfortunately it's looking like it must be the wheel, since nobody else has the problem and it's actually all of my buttons.

What's happening is the red light on the GT3 wheel dims down and flickers constantly through various sectors of each track, and while it does this, all the buttons are acting as repeaters.
Meaning if you hold them down, it works like this......................................Shifts from 1st to 6th super fast though. :lol:

Yeah, shouldn't be too bad.
Unfortunately it's looking like it must be the wheel, since nobody else has the problem and it's actually all of my buttons.

What's happening is the red light on the GT3 wheel dims down and flickers constantly through various sectors of each track, and while it does this, all the buttons are acting as repeaters.
Meaning if you hold them down, it works like this......................................Shifts from 1st to 6th super fast though. :lol:

holy! ... that sucks; It actually sounds like a rather serious problem on the wheel rim board.

sorry man. :(

Yeah it's not looking good. :/

Gonna open a room and start running laps shortly.

I'm going Christmas shopping tonight, don't see the issue. :P

1472-6118-3701-4257-0033

Last edited:
I forgot to send out PM's, so not sure how many will show. Currently you, me, Dom, Tim and Rich watching the thread the last few days. :indiff:

Edit: Holiday problem?

Me tim rich tony and brock with travis returning atm plus you two makes 8 minimum

csl, me, ta, outlaw, tony, carracer have all warmed up in the practice room... so there's 7 with RT, 8 with litchi

eddie's online i guess, and was watching the thread at one point... no idea if he's into racing

I see Petros on the thread. you wanna join mate?

lol nice catch :)
I allways try to keep in touch with all yours championships.
I am usually out on saturdays night so I cant be on all race and I can commite to it.

Sorry about the post guys, but this will be my last race in a series when nobody gets enough practice. Its just not fun for me, waiting for the all-but inevitable crash, regardless of who's fault it is.
Of course I look forward to racing you all again, just when we're all in top form. :)

Last edited:
I don't think it has much to do with everyone together. I crashed on my own twice trying to keep up with Tim. If I wasn't worried about ruining someone's championship chances I would call it quits for the series right now. I only see bad things happening at Fuji...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back