PURE | Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo - Last Race Canceled

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 382 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still breaking in my car but I signed up as I should be able to join you on Saturday.
After the Triplets finale of Lambo-love turned out so awesome it's hard to resist a tuned Gallardo.

11 confirmed drivers so far.

Edit: Also, for qualifying this week I will back out to the lobby and check/write down the times and announce the order. That way when we start if it's off everyone knows where they should be. I still don't trust the game for this...

fyi, I found out doing triplets that track resets are not needed anymore.
If you change the PP regulation it invalidates everyone's run and wipes the timing screen.

So we'd do warm-up, then I'd drop the PP to the floor, bring it back up for qualifying free-run, then drop it again and raise it back up for race-grid line-up.

The "best lap" never goes away but the timing screen was always 100% valid.
I still did the clear-timing and grid-line-up before races though as there was still a nasty habit of the game putting me at the back of the grid when I popped out into the lounge to take a photo of the timing screen and call-out the order. So don't trust the game to keep you in your spot if you back out to the lounge.

We do rolling starts so if we're in the wrong order at the start of the race it's no big deal. We can sort it out during rolling start just like JGTS.

We do rolling starts so if we're in the wrong order at the start of the race it's no big deal. We can sort it out during rolling start just like JGTS.

werd... but if you want to allow practice before qualifying you now know how to clear the board without a track reload. ;) 👍

I assume that's what the: "No activity is permitted on track for the first 40 minutes!"
stipulation in the OP is about.

1 52 600, with god how copilot... jajaa

you touch the 1 51?
If I nail every sector, my theoretical best is a 52.2, but I have a general rule. The aliens are always 0.75~1.25 seconds faster than me at just about every track.

If I nail every sector, my theoretical best is a 52.2, but I have a general rule. The aliens are always 0.75~1.25 seconds faster than me at just about every track.

WOW MEN, very good time, but you scared my with de part of the aliens JAJAJA

Looks like I'm a mid-packer tomorrow. I did manage a 52.5 but the way I had to drive the car to run that time was way out of my comfort zone. So it's 53's & 54's for me.

Looks like I'm a mid-packer tomorrow. I did manage a 52.5 but the way I had to drive the car to run that time was way out of my comfort zone. So it's 53's & 54's for me.
Don't worry. You just need two or three to do what I did in the practice race, and the podium spot's yours. :lol: :sly:

Yeah I figure if I take it easy I might get lucky and finish 5th. :indiff:

Edit: I might be losing my PS3. Was testing a car just a few minutes ago and tried to exit the track and it froze. You can hear the system trying to read the disc and it won't do anything. I had to manually shut off the system as I couldn't do anything else. It did the same thing to me on Sunday night after watching a Blu-Ray movie...

Last edited:

Edit: I might be losing my PS3. Was testing a car just a few minutes ago and tried to exit the track and it froze. You can hear the system trying to read the disc and it won't do anything. I had to manually shut off the system as I couldn't do anything else. It did the same thing to me on Sunday night after watching a Blu-Ray movie...
That's not good! :nervous:

If you haven't done so already, back up your PS3.

I'll see what I can do. I just started it up and backed up my GT5 save for the time being. Looking at some used systems on craigslist. If something I have on eBay right now sells tomorrow I may pick up a used slim.

This happens to me pretty regularly. Not specifically when I exit a track, just randomly anywhere through the game.
Pull disc out, spit, shine, reinsert disc. (my method)

Perhaps it's like mine and you have at least 100+ freezes in the system before it actually kicks? (second gen 80gb fatty iirc)

My PB is 52.3xx ftw, but wildly inconsistent running anything below 52.9-53.2. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back