PURE | Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo - Last Race Canceled

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 382 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
20121212195413.jpg

Mobile app issues :/

Thanks Litchi, mobile app doesn't give those options. I tried to type it manually off memory. :dopey:

Connection is being a royal pain. Three disconnects in an hour.

Anyways, my updated splits:

32.239 | 27.145 | 23.396 | 29.669 = 1:52.449

I almost wrecked in the last sector. Otherwise, I could've had around a .35 or so. The issue with getting consistent times remain. Gotta stop locking up the fronts under braking.

Last edited:
Connection is being a royal pain. Three disconnects in an hour.

Anyways, my updated splits:

32.239 | 27.145 | 23.396 | 29.669 = 1:52.449

I almost wrecked in the last sector. Otherwise, I could've had around a .35 or so. The issue with getting consistent times remain. Gotta stop locking up the fronts under braking.

Now that's a great laptime. 👍
Did you do it with CSL's Tune?

Room closed btw. Have some other GT5 stuff to tend to. 53.3 for me but most of my time was spent tuning or running 20 without a pit.

Now that's a great laptime. 👍
Did you do it with CSL's Tune?
My own, actually. Don't remember it off the top of my head, but it involves going 25/75 on the torque split and the LSD at 5/60/6 front and 10/60/8 rear.

I think his (outlaw) tune was:
RH 2/5
DE 4/5
DC 4/5
ARB 2/2

Camber 2.0 / 1.0
toe 0.00 / 0.00
Limited slip dif:
F 5/60/6
R 10/60/8
split 25/75
BB 4/5

That is off the top of my head, I ran a best of 53.4 with it.
I pulled it up. 👍

RH 2/5
SR: 10.0/8.0
DE 4/5
DC 5/4
ARB 2/2

Camber 2.0 / 1.0
toe 0.00 / 0.00
Limited slip dif:
F 5/60/6
R 10/60/8
split 25/75
BB 4/5

Best results come with being patient with the car on entry, so you can bashee out of corners. :sly:

I just noticed the points position numbers are all jumbled up. Forgot to fix them when I sorted the list. :P

I got a question. Is the Drive Shaft mod allowed?

Parts not listed in the OP are not allowed. Drive Shaft isn't in the OP so it's not allowed.
I never checked the specifics, and I can't recall if the Gallardo can take a drive shaft, but I did ask Jason if it was everything except the transmission and he said yes, so maybe an overlook?

Season 9 of star academy started past week here. I plan to watch every Live weekly shows on thursdays evenings. (star academy stopped in 2008 here in France, glad to see they come back :) )

Question: How is X-Factor different than American Idol?
Not being a smart ass, honest question.(I havent watched x-f, just seems like ai)

Besides having better judges. :P

Well it's run by Simon Cowell. Honestly I don't really watch these shows, somehow this 13 year old girl with an amazing voice pulled me in. So not sure what the differences are. One that I know of is their initial auditions for American Idol are done in a private room standing in front of the Judges. For X-Factor, you get a big stage and thousands of people to sing in front of.

PM's sent for race reminder to those who haven't been posting in this thread recently.

Can someone remind Tony?

PM's sent for race reminder to those who haven't been posting in this thread recently.
I received a PM but i posted recently ahah :lol:
Season 9 of star academy started past week here. I plan to watch every Live weekly shows on thursdays evenings. (star academy stopped in 2008 here in France, glad to see they come back :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back