PURE | Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo - Last Race Canceled

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 382 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Race room: 1472 6118 3615 5261 1415

Some of the best races I've had have been less than 8 people, so I'm still game.

Room closed.

Great racing guys. :)👍 (for the most part :lol:)

We may see some big changes to the cars for the last couple tracks. Stay tuned.

Fun/odd race is the word I would use. I crashed big time twice and still got an undeserved 2nd. Had fun pushing you up the hill :sly: :) Hope I made up for crashing into you at Monza.
I would like to say I really like the car as it is (well, it might have to much weight and grip...).

Hey, good to see that you finally found this thread Torino :)
OMG, you're D1 Gold on the WRS registry? I never expected that... :scared:

Thank you Litchi. Yes, I am, but I'm human :sly: .
Hope I can participate on this champ. 👍

Thank you Litchi. Yes, I am, but I'm human :sly: .
Hope I can participate on this champ. 👍

I'm pretty sure he's still taking sign-ups, which you can do by clicking here.

Are you familiar with the races times and dates, etc from the OP?

Real piss take guys. Working again this Saturday until 8pm, and have missed every race so far because of this. The following weekend (8/12/12) I'm back up in Newcastle so the only chance I'm going to get to race in this series is at Fuji, and until then I wont know up until a week in advance.

I'm pretty sure he's still taking sign-ups, which you can do by clicking here.

Are you familiar with the races times and dates, etc from the OP?

I already sign-up. Oh yes, I am. Thank you for answering 👍

What kind of computer did you get?

And welcome Torino.

Not sure if I told you about it before but it's a HP that's not upgrade-able and not good for PC gaming. :(

I really just needed to get something soon as I was using my PS3 for everything and since it's a 2nd generation fatty I didn't want to kill it. :nervous:

Cool, well that's something at least.

Still got time till AC awesomeness.

My Saturdays were free when I signed but pretty quickly a lot of them (during the span of this championship) weren't :-(

This weekend will be the only race I can participate in for this season so I will be happy to join if there's room!

Can't make the next race sorry :(, my friend's wedding plans changed and I've gotta be there for him the day before on Saturday.

Yep. Sorry I haven't updated everything yet, just got my new computer and still trying to get Photoshop for it. Tried to get a copy of CS3 from work but for some reason the file isn't showing on the flash drive when I tried to install it. Might have a solution tomorrow...

Download it?
At a Google's glance it looks like there's some free photoshop downloads out there, not sure which you're looking for or if it needs to be the most current, etc.

Signed up to this championship on the site. I don't have Twin but I have the others so if there is still room let me know.

Download it?
At a Google's glance it looks like there's some free photoshop downloads out there, not sure which you're looking for or if it needs to be the most current, etc.

Turns out the files on the flash drive from work were "hidden". I know how to get to them now, so I'll have it tonight. 👍

Updated in OP:
  • Spec Tire is now Racing Hard
  • Countdown timer updated
  • Race Results Posted from Spa
  • Points standings updated

Updated in OP:
  • Spec Tire is now Racing Hard
  • Countdown timer updated
  • Race Results Posted from Spa
  • Points standings updated
Hooray for Hards! :dopey:

Oh, and game permitting, I'll be taking that points lead back this week, thank you. :sly:

FYI, planning to get some laps in tonight. 👍

Edit: Ran a few laps, and the tractor's doing 52.9's. I might be able to squeeze a few tenths more if I can get a better line through Sector 3.

Last edited:
I might miss this race. Heading out to a car show and may not make it back in time. I think I can make the race but I will miss most of qualifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back