PURE | Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo - Last Race Canceled

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 382 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, had some practice with Jason, Gippone and Mich and i really like these car's specs, a pleasure to drive 👍

Registered.

Grey car with gold wheels.

I shall be looking forward to racing you guys. :)

It's a fantastic car to drive. I find it a bit difficult to control understeer sometimes. Also the breaking points are completely different than the 458 untuned so I find it hard but very challenging :) My best time not in a race with drafts is 1:50 flat but there is room to improve!

Last edited:
So, 1:50 was the pace in last nights testing? Just so I know for a benchmark how slow I am when I start testing. (Subtracting 1-2 seconds for the aliens...)

Just to mention on choosing colours: Since apparently a unique colour combination for the participants is wanted (this will look magnificent!), I should mention that my blue is Lamborgini's own "Blu Hera", which is very, very dark, so any lighter blue should very much be up for the taking.

Well, I'm in the low 49' at Monza for the moment and mid 2:22 at Spa.

I'm bad when it comes to setup suspensions ect but maybe my tune could help some of you anyway

img1051gs.jpg
img1052j.png

Don't pay attention to my BB 'cause i run abs off with the DS3.

Don't pay attention to my BB 'cause i run abs off with the DS3.

I'm amazed how well you drive with the DS3 and ABS off 👍 makes me feel a dumb using my T500RS...

snowgt
So, 1:50 was the pace in last nights testing? Just so I know for a benchmark how slow I am when I start testing. (Subtracting 1-2 seconds for the aliens...)

Just to mention on choosing colours: Since apparently a unique colour combination for the participants is wanted (this will look magnificent!), I should mention that my blue is Lamborgini's own "Blu Hera", which is very, very dark, so any lighter blue should very much be up for the taking.

You can do any colors you want, (excluding chrome) I just want the colors entered into the sheet using basic terms so I know what color it is. Most GT5 paint colors have special names and its hard to tell what color it actually is. ;)

Nice one Jason.
Unfortunetly, Saturdays are really bad for me. So can't commit.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a real life laptime here for these cars around Spa to compare with in GT5.
I know it's not proof of how good the specs are, but it can come in handy as a yardstick. 👍

Spa: 2:30.XXX

Last edited:
LaSarthe?

I compared the in-game car with real life for Monza and Nurburgring and we're on average 2-3 seconds faster than the real car. I didn't feel like changing the specs of the car to make it equal, so we're just going to run with it as-is.

Ok. I was'nt trying to say that you should match lap times.. Just use the Spa time as reference.
But you've obviously done testing like that, so I'll be quiet now. ;)

"LaSarthe" was just my brain beeing fried from the JGTS race yesterday.. Should say Spa obviously.
2:30.XXX 👍

I think Litchi was hitting mid 22's at Spa, so that will tell you how far off the physics in GT5 are. :P

I think Litchi was hitting mid 22's at Spa, so that will tell you how far off the physics in GT5 are. :P
Or how far from the real super trofeo car specs we get when trying to build one in GT5. 💡 ;)

Specs are the same as the real car (570PS / 562BHP, 1300kg) and I'm pretty sure they use racing slicks which is Racing Hard at minimum. I can get us closer to the real target times by switching to Sport Soft if people want...

Specs are the same as the real car (570PS / 562BHP, 1300kg) and I'm pretty sure they use racing slicks which is Racing Hard at minimum. I can get us closer to the real target times by switching to Sport Soft if people want...
I don't care as long as it drives good, I'm hoping for seat time tomorrow night.

I'm not criticizing your specs. They are as close as GT5 let us. 👍
A real Super Trofeo obviously have different aero and weight distribution compared to GTAuto wings and Weight Reduction Stage 1.
Perhaps tons of other details that are very different from the stock Gallardo you're using as a base here.
It was just some thoughts.
Not at all trying to criticize your specs. Cause you've gotten the car as close as possible. GT5 does'nt let you get any closer.

And WOW!!
Scanny in tha house! 👍
Nice to see you again mate. :cheers:

Car drove like an 18-wheeler with sports soft, so no. :lol:

Can't believe how long it took me to realise the schedule is following the JGTS2-schedule. :dunce:

Makes total sense, of course.

Yes, nice catch, it's a brilliant feature.

Thanks for the welcome back guys!

Had a very sudden, unexpected and serious shift in priorities earlier in the year resulting in my disappearance without notice. Everything's all good again now and I'm really looking forward to getting involved again and glad to have found something under the PURE banner that's just starting up 👍

Glad it's gotten better. You're more than welcome to check out JGTS 2 as well, always room for you 👍

I suppose that with the new patch 2.09 the Tire/Fuel Consumption will be set to "Normal"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back